Thread: Getting ahead of myself...but...need help with a ticket...

Default Getting ahead of myself...but...need help with a ticket...

I don't want to jinx things...but my wife & I are flying to Fargo to see our families in Mayville & Cayuga on Dec. 15th. She doesn't care if she goes to the game or not. I'll just be the normal optimist and say that I will need a ticket (or two) to the semifinal game if we should be able to contain Lehigh's passing game. I would take two or more tickets if someone needed to get rid of more, for whatever reason.

What would be the best approach to getting a ticket or two if/when that happens? Can anyone help?

Nope...this isn't my normal optimist/smack thread. I apologize to the Bizon gods. We could lose this game if Lehigh's powerful passing game can't be stopped.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: Getting ahead of myself...but...need help with a ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I don't want to jinx things...but my wife & I are flying to Fargo to see our families in Mayville & Cayuga on Dec. 15th. She doesn't care if she goes to the game or not. I'll just be the normal optimist and say that I will need a ticket (or two) to the semifinal game if we should be able to contain Lehigh's passing game. I would take two or more tickets if someone needed to get rid of more, for whatever reason.

What would be the best approach to getting a ticket or two if/when that happens? Can anyone help?

Nope...this isn't my normal optimist/smack thread. I apologize to the Bizon gods. We could lose this game if Lehigh's powerful passing game can't be stopped.
    Assuming we get the W, you will be able to purchase a ticket(s) on GoBison.com at noon on Sunday. However, if you wait until the Wednesday morning, you will be able to pickup any unclaimed season tickets.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Assuming we get the W, you will be able to purchase a ticket(s) on GoBison.com at noon on Sunday. However, if you wait until the Wednesday morning, you will be able to pickup any unclaimed season tickets.
    the latter i would not recommend
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    the latter i would not recommend
    Agreed...It's just an option if needed.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Agreed...It's just an option if needed.
    ...thanks aces & tj...

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.