Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    You know that quote was from a game 2 years ago right??

And as of today there are no available tickets. Tomorrow morning at 8 am that will be a different story but those will sell out quickly.
    Tickets available in general. They are are there. Just was asked if I needed some. If the demand was 10,000 more than capacity no one would be offering up tickets.

Already, secured excess tickets for next weeks game if they make the semi's. The concept of demand for 30k for bison football is silly.

Default Re: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Tickets available in general. They are are there. Just was asked if I needed some. If the demand was 10,000 more than capacity no one would be offering up tickets.

Already, secured excess tickets for next weeks game if they make the semi's. The concept of demand for 30k for bison football is silly.
    Not really...Anyone who can listen to mcfeely long needs help.

Why wouldnt there be. For every venue there is always going to be tickets available. People cant make the game for varied reasons. Teams send tickets back etc. Just because there are open seats doesnt mean there isnt demand.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why wouldnt there be. For every venue there is always going to be tickets available. People cant make the game for varied reasons. Teams send tickets back etc. Just because there are open seats doesnt mean there isnt demand.
    Then simple supply and demand, if demand would be high, the price would be higher, tickets today were at face. If there is 30k demand for an 18k seat venue, tickets would not be available for 35 bucks a piece.

Oh now I will hear that people make other plans or its cold so there are tickets available., not the case, if demand was real, then tickets would not be freely availalble.

Go to the supper bowl, tickets are not availale anywhere near price.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I thought the NCAA only prohibited announcements that might be considered disparaging to the visitors like the video screens showing the number of false start penalties.

Even on TV, I could hear the usual "That's another BISON!... First down" Oooh, move those chains.
    I wonder if anyone heard on the radio or on ESPN3, our student section(and I love this one) chanting, "FU....FU"!! Of course this was after the FU fans started it all!..lol

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    I wonder if anyone heard on the radio or on ESPN3, our student section(and I love this one) chanting, "FU....FU"!! Of course this was after the FU fans started it all!..lol
    I heard the Furman fans yell this, not our students.

I thought it was epic. How great would it be to able to chant that and have it be legit.

Then simple supply and demand, if demand would be high, the price would be higher, tickets today were at face. If there is 30k demand for an 18k seat venue, tickets would not be available for 35 bucks a piece.

Oh now I will hear that people make other plans or its cold so there are tickets available., not the case, if demand was real, then tickets would not be freely availalble.

You premise is flawed when dealing with Bison fans. They choose not to give people the high hard one when selling their tickets. But you are seeing more people not selling for face.

Why you keep beating this dead horse is beyond me. Why not go over to your buddys board and engage him since you have bad mouthed this venue.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Did you just tell PL to go lie by his dish?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I heard the Furman fans yell this, not our students.

I thought it was epic. How great would it be to able to chant that and have it be legit.
    This is what drives me to return to college and further my career. By sitting in the student section and not giving a ****...I love our NDSU students...lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Did you just tell PL to go lie by his dish?
    If that was the case it would be SUPER bowl.