Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout?

Default Re: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout

You could look at it as an admonishment to the city of Fargo and the region. Here are two high quality programs, playing in an exciting atmosphere, with everything on the line, at a reasonable price and the city didn't sell out the dome? I don't see it as a shot at the program or most certainly not the fans at the game but more of a question on why aren't people embracing this and goint out to watch some good football.

Default Re: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Well,no. I don't give a frozen shit about mcfeely or his Facebook page. Seems like he got at least so.e of the attention he was seeking.
    I concur........could not be said any better.

I with JMB.

I think McFeely's comment is akin the people in Fargo not knowing what a good time is.

I really don't care if we sell out. I'm there to watch the game. We could attendance of 1 and I wouldn't gas.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I with JMB.

I think McFeely's comment is akin the people in Fargo not knowing what a good time is.

I really don't care if we sell out. I'm there to watch the game. We could attendance of 1 and I wouldn't gas.
    It would be a shitty "wave"...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Hard to have a sell out when we have to guarantee the visiting team so many seats. Their section was mostly empty.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

It didn't catch on with students but every non student ticket sold out. best and loudest game of the year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I don't know how there were only 17400 there....or thru the doors. It sure seemed like it was almost a sellout.

Either way, it was a great crowd yesterday. Let's do the same thing this week.

GO BISON

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mcfeelly and his wit, it was a shot at the fact that it wasn't a "sellout".

Here is the point, its a stupid comment in the fact the bison, the school and the community should be proud of everything that this team has done. Where is his wisdom in regards to the fact this is one of the best teams in the country. The kids go to school, when I say kids I mean student altheletes (which I can't spell), that participate in the community and they graduate. The football program the university is on a roll nationally. People are taking notice.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    For some reason, people don't like attending playoff games. And I'm not talking NDSU, it's everywhere. Montana was down from their season average, but still pulled good numbers. NDSU pulled good numbers. But Appalachian State, Georgia Southern and Montana State were all well below what NDSU had. Saw the numbers at AGS, 26 posted them.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...d-2-Attendance

App State gives away their student tickets, and it was still a half empty stadium. The weather was nice, so why the low count?
    The infamous Lehigh @ UNI game last year didnt even draw 6,000. Unless delaware's atmosphere is similar to ours (noise) lehigh will not be prepared.. Remember lehigh is a non counter for FBS teams therefore they do not play FBS teams.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    You could look at it as an admonishment to the city of Fargo and the region. Here are two high quality programs, playing in an exciting atmosphere, with everything on the line, at a reasonable price and the city didn't sell out the dome? I don't see it as a shot at the program or most certainly not the fans at the game but more of a question on why aren't people embracing this and goint out to watch some good football.
    Yes, exactly. McFeely was pimping the game the last two weeks on his show saying how if you've never been to a game before, this is a great time to start.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved