Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout?

Mike McFeely
    Attendance at NDSU game 18,020. Short of sellout. Playoff fever, don't catch it.

So What.

The Dome in my opinion was full. That atmosphere is fabulous. If you weren't there, your bad. Sure it would be better if it was overflowing, but Mcfoolum is a typical want is me liberal whiner, never looks at positive (over 18,000 and LOUD), but no, has to after the fact quarterback and point out an insignificant point.

For those at the dome on Saturday, and next saturday and the next (along with those that make the trip to Frisco), we salute you.

The more I think about this, the more Mcfeely's stupid comment pisses me off. Where was he. Was he at the game or was at the occupy Moorhead Bridge? If he was I hope he was cold.

Default Re: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout

Well,no. I don't give a frozen shit about mcfeely or his Facebook page. Seems like he got at least so.e of the attention he was seeking.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: Anyone see Mcfeely as usual dumbass comment on facebook about not being a sellout

6,915 in attendance at the UNIDump yesterday.
    Pathetic. Maybe he should do a story on that.

is there no sarcasm or joking about 18,200 fans........looks to be a poke at those who did not come to the game...........but yall can take it how you want
    TRUST THE PROCESS

I don't pay attention to him. It could be a way to try and get more fans,.

McFeeley or Hammer.....both are "candy-asses"

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For some reason, people don't like attending playoff games. And I'm not talking NDSU, it's everywhere. Montana was down from their season average, but still pulled good numbers. NDSU pulled good numbers. But Appalachian State, Georgia Southern and Montana State were all well below what NDSU had. Saw the numbers at AGS, 26 posted them.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...d-2-Attendance

App State gives away their student tickets, and it was still a half empty stadium. The weather was nice, so why the low count?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did McFeely post somthing that wasn't true? We had a great crowd compaired to UNI!

McFeely...the anti-Bison.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's flat out Mcfeely being ignorant. Out of the 8 games yesterday we had the second highest attendance and we were BY FAR the closest to a sellout.
    On the other hand I was surprised it wasn't a higher number because it sure looked full, but it definitely was LOUD. I've been to just about every game in the dome, and I would have to say that was THE LOUDEST game in the history of the dome.

After we scored our first TD to see half the dome standing and cheering on FIRST down was a thing of beauty. It was the first time that I really felt we had a huge advantage playing in the dome.