Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN Coverage Next weekend

Default ESPN Coverage Next weekend

Is it going to be ESPN 3 again.

From my readings there will be two games on epsn/espn2, the rest will be one ESPN 3.

ESPN has already confirmed that the Friday night game will be Montana vs Northern Iowa on ESPN.

The other ESPN game will be a noon kickoff Saturday on ESPN.

My guess is we will be on ESPN 3 again.

Thoughts?

Default Re: ESPN Coverage Next weekend

My guess is the North Dakota Bisssssonsss will be on ESPN3. I'll be watching the Montana/UNI game too.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Montana State @ SHSU is the other ESPN game. We'll probably kick off at 3 p.m. again.

http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/inde...-10-11-9:00-AM

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Montana State @ SHSU is the other ESPN game. We'll probably kick off at 3 p.m. again.

No wonder, I am started to hate ESPN more and more. Why does Montana get both their games on!

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    No wonder, I am started to hate ESPN more and more. Why does Montana get both their games on!
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease?

Actually Montana means big ratings usually, surprised the other game isn't the GSU game though.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

They get to showcase a half empty stadium again. Instead of EKU, it will be SHSU this time.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    They get to showcase a half empty stadium again. Instead of EKU, it will be SHSU this time.
    They are showing a great game Friday Night with montana vs uni.

My guess is they are hoping both GSU and NDSU win and that will be a showcase game on ESPN in the semis...

That ducks sick. Fuck Montana. Small state and they get 2 broadcasts. No respect.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post

they put up a highly publicized petition with senators. Georgia So and NDSU got screwed. Hope uni wins.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Well SHSU is the number 1 ranked team. But yeah the dome would be badass on ESPN

BRING BACK SNORTY