Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

Default Re: NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

agreed, but in the fargo newspaper he said "i am rooting for ndsu" but then posted on a comment on a JMU blog that he was rubbing the JMU in his ndsu students faces today. seems pretty John Kerry to me! flip flopping.

Default Re: NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

Quote Originally Posted by samhouston View Post
    so from the JMUsportsblog today.
    http://jmusportsblog.com/?p=3309&cpage=1#comment-3510

isnt this the SAME PROFESSOR? or his daughter? hmmm.

Hailey / Dec 2 2011 .
    As being a JMU Duke (grad. 2009) living in Bison country for the past year, I am THRILLED JMU will be playing here. While I’m attending grad school at NDSU, you know I’ll be wearing my purple and gold proudly in the sea of crazy Bison fans. In fact, I’m rubbing it in to my student’s faces today by wearing my JMU shirt around campus today.

Another fun fact about the Fargodome: when it is filled to capacity, the dome is the 6th largest city in North Dakota. This doesn’t mean Fargo with the dome… it just means the dome on its own. J-M-U DUUUKES!!

Not the same professor. The one that commented on the JMU messageboard is a grad assistant going to NDSU now. I think she also writes an online blog for the forum (http://becomingmidwestern.areavoices...bison-country/)

Quote Originally Posted by samhouston View Post
    agreed, but in the fargo newspaper he said "i am rooting for ndsu" but then posted on a comment on a JMU blog that he was rubbing the JMU in his ndsu students faces today. seems pretty John Kerry to me! flip flopping.
    Wow, a post that is three strikes in one: Cyber-stalking, stupidity, and politics. Good bye.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Disagree. Cheer for your alma mater everytime.

Back in my high school coaching days, I was asked in a radio interview what it was like coaching against my high school alma mater. I told them, "the money runs thicker than the blood"! Your allegiance goes to the one who writes the checks.

Quote Originally Posted by BSKB 24 View Post
    Back in my high school coaching days, I was asked in a radio interview what it was like coaching against my high school alma mater. I told them, "the money runs thicker than the blood"! Your allegiance goes to the one who writes the checks.
    Sorry, I have to disagree. I have 2 degrees from NDSU, 1 from WSU,post doc'ed at UKy and currently work at the SMHS at UND. No way I'm cheering for UND in anything. The places I EARNED degrees at mean much more to me, than places that simply give me money for what I learned somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BSKB 24 View Post
    Well, part of your job is actually to get your football team to win so that makes perfect sense to me.

However, even if a university would write me a check for $1 million, I'd never, ever root against the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I'm surprised he likes football...Most of the professors I had didn't give two shits about sports and thought they were a drain on campus resources.
    Hey now..........

Present company excluded, of course.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.