Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

Default Re: NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    According to former students of his at JMU...understandable?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Default Re: NDSU professor likes Bison over the Dukes but is he a traitor and turncoat ?

I'm surprised he likes football...Most of the professors I had didn't give two shits about sports and thought they were a drain on campus resources.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I'm surprised he likes football...Most of the professors I had didn't give two shits about sports and thought they were a drain on campus resources.
    This is very true...but they get tired of the tail wagging the dog...and they grow resentful over time. They might like football...but...

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

What do you expect him to do? He must be politically correct. Can you imagine the crap he would take if he supported his former employer rather than his current?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What do you expect him to do? He must be politically correct. Can you imagine the crap he would take if he supported his former employer rather than his current?
    The only way he would is if he actually graduated from said former employer. If he has no other allegiance, then he is doing the right thing.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    According to former students of his at JMU...understandable?
    Cut the ties. Totally understandable.

See: Entzion, Robert
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

so from the JMUsportsblog today.
    http://jmusportsblog.com/?p=3309&cpage=1#comment-3510

isnt this the SAME PROFESSOR? or his daughter? hmmm.

Hailey / Dec 2 2011 .
    As being a JMU Duke (grad. 2009) living in Bison country for the past year, I am THRILLED JMU will be playing here. While I’m attending grad school at NDSU, you know I’ll be wearing my purple and gold proudly in the sea of crazy Bison fans. In fact, I’m rubbing it in to my student’s faces today by wearing my JMU shirt around campus today.

Another fun fact about the Fargodome: when it is filled to capacity, the dome is the 6th largest city in North Dakota. This doesn’t mean Fargo with the dome… it just means the dome on its own. J-M-U DUUUKES!!

My girlfriend went on this trip last fall and I was told that the consensus among the NDSU group is that the JMU student body is full of d*cks and pr*cks. I hate East Coast schools. That's just me though

Quote Originally Posted by samhouston View Post
    so from the JMUsportsblog today.
    http://jmusportsblog.com/?p=3309&cpage=1#comment-3510

isnt this the SAME PROFESSOR? or his daughter? hmmm.

Hailey / Dec 2 2011 .
    As being a JMU Duke (grad. 2009) living in Bison country for the past year, I am THRILLED JMU will be playing here. While I’m attending grad school at NDSU, you know I’ll be wearing my purple and gold proudly in the sea of crazy Bison fans. In fact, I’m rubbing it in to my student’s faces today by wearing my JMU shirt around campus today.

Another fun fact about the Fargodome: when it is filled to capacity, the dome is the 6th largest city in North Dakota. This doesn’t mean Fargo with the dome… it just means the dome on its own. J-M-U DUUUKES!!
    Gotta respect that, don't you? I mean, do you expect people to change their college allegiance every time they move?

Ma and Pa went to grad school at the U of Illinois, but I guarantee that if NDSU plays Illinois, they'll be cheering for the team from North Dakota. Heck, when Dad worked at UND, Mom would go sit in the faculty seats at UND football games and cheer for the other team.