Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Game preview from caazone

Default Re: Game preview from caazone

JMU_71 I think we've heard about it, but thats the beauty of a playoff system, a ndsu or sam houston team can win a title no matter who we beat during the season.

Default Re: Game preview from caazone

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan View Post
    He also mentioned that the only time he did struggle was in maryland when he couldn't hear the quarterback. He said it's just a matter of speaking up a little bit and they will be fine. Obviously they haven't watched the UNI film when the players couldn't even hear the referee whistle, let alone the quarterback.
    I can't believe that hearing would ever be a problem at a Maryland football game. Virginia Tech on the other hand is very loud. That experience strikes me as something that would be useful to them coming into the FargoDome.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie