Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU Score preditions

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU Score preditions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Wait a minute. I'm confused, ace. Where did I say I have ANY issues with any of your predictions? All I said is I want to bet it.... and I didn't say it by calling our opponents "pussies." If you or any other Bison fan thinks you are going to beat JMU by 37 points, then please, please, please, put your money where your mouth is. Please! Just bet it.
    You commented on a Bison poster's bravado...on an NDSU message board...I should hope our posters are going to make outlandish predictions....on our board.

I have a bet for you...When we beat you on Saturday, we'll never hear from you again at Bisonville.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Wait a minute. I'm confused, ace. Where did I say I have ANY issues with any of your predictions? All I said is I want to bet it.... and I didn't say it by calling our opponents "pussies." If you or any other Bison fan thinks you are going to beat JMU by 37 points, then please, please, please, put your money where your mouth is. Please! Just bet it.
    I can't help that I watched your game last saturday and your team looked slow and pussy-ish. Don't come over to bisonville and get all butthurt.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

24-21 JMU

Stephon Robertson with a forced fumble to setup winning points

JMU fans/players/alumni rejoice, secure in the knowledge that the East Coast & CAA Conference dominate all things FCS football. Per usual. Yet again. Like clockwork.

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco Dukes View Post
    24-21 JMU

JMU fans/players/alumni rejoice, secure in the knowledge that the East Coast & CAA Conference dominate all things FCS football. Per usual. Yet again. Like clockwork.
    more east coast superiority bullcrap. yawn

24-21 JMU

Quote Originally Posted by coldspot View Post
    more east coast superiority bullcrap. yawn
    And it looks like we will have to live with it until after we beat them on Saturday. They just won't listen to facts and evidence produced from Sagarin and the GPI to demonstrate which conference truly is superior.

*sigh*

All the best to my good Bison conference mates.

Prairie Poopers 21
    JMU 14

objective prediction: NDSU 31 JMU 17
    JMU has a good DL and could take advantage of a banged up OL. Rushing attack could keep them in the game and potentially win it. NDSU's O is too balanced and short passing game is perfect for their aggressive defense. Defense should be able to force a few turnovers and that will be the difference.

Politically Correct prediction: NDSU 20 JMU 18
    NDSU has been struggling the past two games. We are injured, banged up. The CAA is superior to any conference in the MVC no matter the year. We must respect them. JMU beat VA Tech and plays in 25K stadium. That means they will be fine in the dome. They looked decent on Saturday. JMU lost a bunch of close games and CCSU was a fluke. They had numerous turnovers, which is why JMU lost. If they dont have that many turnovers they could win. The Bison havent blown any decent team out, so it should be a close game. JMU also has crazy speed and will be crazier on astroturf. Something the Bizon have never seen this millennium.

Politically Incorrect prediction: NDSU 49 JMU 7
    NDSU will pound JMU with our two headed monster at RB with Ojuri and DJ. We rested DJ vs WIU for him to stomp all over JMUs defense. Use him with screens and short passing game to get him in space. Jensen had medirocre games vs. WIU and YSU on purpose to confuse JMU. Vigen will call the game like vs. Minnesota and will also add in some flea flickers and a double reverse pass. Jensen goes 25-27 for 350 yard and 5 td. Smith catches his first td. Marcus Williams returns 2 tds and gets 3 picks. Boyer sets the all time playoff record for sacks. Billy Turner eats 7 pancakes on the field. JMU luckily gets a td as time expires on our third string.

Quote Originally Posted by Capn_Cat View Post
    All the best to my good Bison conference mates.

Prairie Poopers 21
    JMU 14
    Purple Pansies 31
    Ankle Biters 24

Same goes for UNI, I hope you kick some SoCon ass on Saturday.

24-21 JMU

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!