Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Mays

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Title or Bust View Post
    Joe was wearing a NDSU yellow tshirt before game talking to ndsu fans in the dome at about 11 Am.
    He did get run over a couple times buy played a solid game. Way to go Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    He did get run over a couple times buy played a solid game. Way to go Joe!
    Cool that he was at the Dome..................

I have a friend on Facebook who took a photo with him yesterday at Sensors, where he was watching the game...Someone even Tebowed in front on him in one of the photos.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Unfortunately due to 3 wrestling tournaments in 3 days in the Cities for my 7 year old, I was unable to be at the game on Saturday. Joe and I did go to Joe Sensors and watch the game though. Great game by the Bison and you guys were screaming loud....he sends his best to Bisonville and remember that he reads it all the time. In fact, Chuckles happened to be there to watch the game too because he was going to the Vikes-Broncos game on Sunday. He said "funny running into another Bisonviller here" and Joe said right away, "What's your name on there?". He told Chuckles it's always fun to put a name with a face. Still the class act he always was and posed for pics with Bison fans after the game was over. He wants me to send him a Bison Swag Tshirt the student section was wearing...so if anyone knows where they are sold, please let me know.

P.S.- If we are facebook friends...check out the tuke he was wearing...it was awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I have a friend on Facebook who took a photo with him yesterday at Sensors, where he was watching the game...Someone even Tebowed in front on him in one of the photos.
    Yes he did do that..lol...Joe pointed down to him with the left hand and gave the Bison horns with his left.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    Unfortunately due to 3 wrestling tournaments in 3 days in the Cities for my 7 year old, I was unable to be at the game on Saturday. Joe and I did go to Joe Sensors and watch the game though. Great game by the Bison and you guys were screaming loud....he sends his best to Bisonville and remember that he reads it all the time. In fact, Chuckles happened to be there to watch the game too because he was going to the Vikes-Broncos game on Sunday. He said "funny running into another Bisonviller here" and Joe said right away, "What's your name on there?". He told Chuckles it's always fun to put a name with a face. Still the class act he always was and posed for pics with Bison fans after the game was over. He wants me to send him a Bison Swag Tshirt the student section was wearing...so if anyone knows where they are sold, please let me know.

P.S.- If we are facebook friends...check out the tuke he was wearing...it was awsome.
    PM incoming regarding Swag t's.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post

I was gettin props from Chicago fans walking through Ohare in my Orange Mays Jersey...can't wait to go down to denver again next week.

I wonder if Joe and Decker had a little wager on the NDSU-Minny game.
    If so, I hope that the "Human Mack Truck" was able to gain a few Benjamins.

According to scout.com, it was Joe Mays who gave Ponder the hip pointer. http://min.scout.com/2/1136002.html
    It's OK to not be OK.

Mays is one big can of whoop-ass!