Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Joe Mays

Default Re: Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not sure if any of you guys caught this on the radio yesterday morning, but, on the Heitkamp show McFooly and Jack joined him. When Joe was brought up, all Heitkamp and McFooly could talk about was how he got run over by Gerhart on ONE play. There are many a good, hardhitting LBs who have been beaten on a smashmouth run play, but that was all they could talk about. Jack finally chimed in and said, "But how about that hit he put on Ponder? He nearly cut him in half"! As soon as Jack said that, gap-toothed Heitkamp changed the topic away from Viking football. I was pissed, but at least Jack had the balls to defend Joe and NDSU Football!!

Did I mention I can't stand gap-tooth or McFooly??!!
    Ive heard jack announce one event and he twisted unnecissary things into it.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

yes it was one play!... Joe didn't wrapped up!....all in all Joe has played well!

Nice article in The forum. http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/342843/ The article ends with:

Mays admits there’s still learning to do and claims the defense can get even better, but he’s having fun as the team improves and is excited for the near future as the Broncos fight for a playoff spot.
    And he’s got three words for his North Dakota brethren: “Go Bison, baby!
    It's OK to not be OK.

"McGahee, Baily, and Joe Mays come out for the coin flip in overtime".

I was that too. Pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    It's OK to not be OK.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Action Joe from today's game.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Well, "missingnumber7" -- I think you got your money's worth this weekend with the Bison and the Broncos...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Off topic, but I was hanging out with an ex-player after the game and he drew a penis on my hat and wrote "You just got F'd by Joe Mays" under it. It made me laugh.
    We are NDSU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    I about fell over when I saw that...I was gonna take a picture for ya but couldn't get my phone out in time.

Didn't get to see all of the game today, but it looks like Joe had a pretty good game; 7 tackles (5 solo), 1 tackle for loss. The offense sucked again, but it looks like the Broncos will back into the playoffs.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)