Thread: Top 5 @ 5....AM

Default Top 5 @ 5....AM

Couldn't sleep worth a crap so I started thinking about the season so far and specifically, game changing plays that changed the course of a game, for better or worse.

1. Heagle pick with lateral to M Will vs UM
    --Just broke the back of UM. They made a run but couldn't overcome M Will

2. DJ phantom fumble vs YSU
    --Absolute killer.

3. Brock completing 3rd & long vs ISU-B with 4 guys at his feet
    --Just a huge completion.

4. M Will INT in endzone vs ISU-R
    --Killed a drive and any momentum ISU had going

5. Flea flicker to Smith vs SIU
    --Only resulted in a FG, but seemed to jumpstart a brutal offensive showing

I am sure there are more that I am forgetting, but these popped into the noggin first.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Top 5 @ 5....AM

Good list. I would add the forced fumble by Beck against UNI that resulted in a TD for Kyle Emmanual.

2nd Williams pick for 6 at Minnesota............DAGGER play punctuated with the stretch out dive to the pylon.

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Good list. I would add the forced fumble by Beck against UNI that resulted in a TD for Kyle Emmanual.
    That would be your #2 ranking and co conference championship right there,
    The Greatest Bisssssson killer of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
    That would be your #2 ranking and co conference championship right there,
    ndsu would've still won.

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    1. Heagle pick with lateral to M Will vs UM
    This whole season has been a great ride. I havent been this excited to watch a sporting event each week since the Vikings 09 run. I feel like that Vikings run was something that may never happen again or for a long time, and it was so much fun every week. Although I feel like the Bison may have more runs like this in their future, I am just as excited for them as I was for the Vikes. (especially with minnesota sports sucking so bad this year) I look forward to hoisting the flag outside the house and watching the game each Saturday I start to get bummed in the 3rd quarter because the week is almost over and I have to wait until next Saturday for the next game. Its also been great to come here to Bisonville and talk about it everyday. AND ITS NOT OVER YET! So looking forward to the playoffs. This really has been a great season.

But if I had to pick one it would be #1 on your list. I almost fell over the wall at TCF. I had one foot on my chair and the other on the wall...and was jumping like crazy. That whole day was great. It was like a college reunion for my crew.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 11-24-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    This whole season has been a great ride. I havent been this excited to watch a sporting event each week since the Vikings 09 run. I feel like that Vikings run was something that may never happen again or for a long time, and it was so much fun every week. Although I feel like the Bison may have more runs like this in their future, I am just as excited for them as I was for the Vikes. (especially with minnesota sports sucking so bad this year) I look forward to hoisting the flag outside the house and watching the game each Saturday I start to get bummed in the 3rd quarter because the week is almost over and I have to wait until next Saturday for the next game. Its also been great to come here to Bisonville and talk about it everyday. AND ITS NOT OVER YET! So looking forward to the playoffs. This really has been a great season.

But if I had to pick one it would be #1 on your list. I almost fell over the wall at TCF. I had one foot on my chair and the other on the wall...and was jumping like crazy. That whole day was great. It was like a college reunion for my crew.
    ++++ agree. Enjoy it. Seasons like this are special. He'lll, 2 years ago the Twins and Vikings looked unstoppable. Now were the worst. Great example why u can never let your guard down. Savor the moments.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    ++++ agree. Enjoy it. Seasons like this are special. He'lll, 2 years ago the Twins and Vikings looked unstoppable. Now were the worst. Great example why u can never let your guard down. Savor the moments.
    NFC Championship game against saints equals worst day of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    NFC Championship game against saints equals worst day of my life.
    ditto that. I felt sick for days.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    ditto that. I felt sick for days.
    check your PMs.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!