Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating for Playoff Game

Default Re: Tailgating for Playoff Game

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was dissapointed; I wanted to start this thread with a different angel. I cannot be there due to travel, so please help me out with the following:

Clearly, the best part of the playofss, aside from the chance at a National Title, is BONUS TAILGATING!!!!! This is tailgating you can't bank on at the beginning of the year. Each new win provides a bonus tailgate. When else in life do you get get bonus anything?

So my question is to those who can go, what are you going to do to "kick it up a notch"? Perhaps fancy drinks? Perhaps some bone in ribeye? Perhaps lobster on the grill? I want to hear what everyone has planned even if simply a better kind of beer being served!!!!

(By the way, if you weren't planning on kicking it up a notch, I hope this inspires you to do so!)
    You really are a so....called....fan. Where are your priorities.......bison football #1.........family #2......... work #3.......everything else #4.

I will be there...Most likely hanging around the White Bus. I am bringing a coworker "NebraskaTeacher" to his first Bison football game. We may have to make a stop at Scheels to get him something gold so he fits in.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I highly doubt the 8,000 who tailgate for every other game will decide to not tailgate for arguably the biggest game in the history of the dome. It will probably be 30 degrees but that's not bad. Heck I would tailgate if it was ten below. It may be an hour shorter than a normal week but all you need to do is dress right and keep the vehicle running. I wish I had one of those bad ass heaters. I'll go with the poor mans heater. Schnaps.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I highly doubt the 8,000 who tailgate for every other game will decide to not tailgate for arguably the biggest game in the history of the dome. It will probably be 30 degrees but that's not bad. Heck I would tailgate if it was ten below. It may be an hour shorter than a normal week but all you need to do is dress right and keep the vehicle running. I wish I had one of those bad ass heaters. I'll go with the poor mans heater. Schnaps.
    Swany didn't plan on tailgating for the playoff game last year. The full contigent of fans will not be out there...but there will be plenty.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Our group will be there. We are going to cater in some food to beat Tatanka. Just what I heard.....
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Our group will be there. We are going to cater in some food to beat Tatanka. Just what I heard.....
    Going with Taco Bell, huh? Good call.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post

I heard you are bringing back a highly paid Chef (Emeril) and he is preparing and catering the whole event............

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Going with Taco Bell, huh? Good call.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I will definitely be tailgating with bells on - applie pie (eyed) and all. Out of curiousity for those old schoolers out there, I recall tailgating before Dacotah Field playoff games at the Turf as a tiny lad. I think the Turf had actual turf for carpet back then. I could be wrong, I was about 9 years old at the time. What was the tailgating scene like during the Dacotah Field playoff glory days?

GO HERD!!!

PS, I already bought my game tickets to Texas for the N.C. on the NCAA website. The best seats I could get (for even just 3 seats in a row) was Section 125 about 20 rows up. I ended up getting six in a row in that same section and row.
    "The strength of the Herd is the Bison, and the strength of the Bison is the Herd."

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    I think the Turf had actual turf for carpet back then. I could be wrong, I was about 9 years old at the time.
    Its still there, its just so worn down and matted with dried beer that it gives the appearance of actual carpet.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club