Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tailgating for Playoff Game

Default Re: Tailgating for Playoff Game

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Um, yes please!
    I have to make a batch for thanksgiving or my wife will be very unhappy with me. Then on friday I will make a double batch for tailgate so we should have plenty.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is that similar at all to showing up, univited, with nothing, eating every one else's food and drinking their alcohol to glottony, flirting with their women to (won't go there), and then just leaving without saying thanks or good bye--cuz that's what I do!!
    Damb Cas! you really know how to live.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who is it that makes Rummy Bears...i'm intrigued by those and would like to either A.) try some if they are made or B.) make some of my own as long as no feelings would be hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    Who is it that makes Rummy Bears...i'm intrigued by those and would like to either A.) try some if they are made or B.) make some of my own as long as no feelings would be hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    Superfan usually makes them. He was suppose to bring to last home game but didn't have time... BS. They are a hit at our tailgate. I am not sure the exact recipe, but you need to "marinate" for a couple days. I will make sure he delivers next game.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    I will definitely be tailgating with bells on - applie pie (eyed) and all. Out of curiousity for those old schoolers out there, I recall tailgating before Dacotah Field playoff games at the Turf as a tiny lad. I think the Turf had actual turf for carpet back then. I could be wrong, I was about 9 years old at the time. What was the tailgating scene like during the Dacotah Field playoff glory days?

GO HERD!!!

PS, I already bought my game tickets to Texas for the N.C. on the NCAA website. The best seats I could get (for even just 3 seats in a row) was Section 125 about 20 rows up. I ended up getting six in a row in that same section and row.
    Back then we usually partied at one of the frat houses or other houses on University Drive stopping along the way as we walked to the game. Once there the partying continued in the stands where there was no need for plastic cups or trash bags as we just dropped our bottles below the bleachers. Also, used wine skins. I came across mine a few years back. Don't think I washed it out after the my last college game I attended. Good times!

Got our 10 tailgating spots today..
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Back then we usually partied at one of the frat houses or other houses on University Drive stopping along the way as we walked to the game. Once there the partying continued in the stands where there was no need for plastic cups or trash bags as we just dropped our bottles below the bleachers. Also, used wine skins. I came across mine a few years back. Don't think I washed it out after the my last college game I attended. Good times!
    I remember the bottles and wine skins being passed up and down the rows. I also remember one time (this was when the students were in the upper rows of the sideline sections, not the endzone) three guys (in the front rows) stood up simultaneously in three different sections and turned to face the crowd. Lifted up their top layer shirts to show their T shirts which all read "F#*k UND"....Good times indeed.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by go_bison View Post
    Do you think the ground will be too frozen to do a buried pig roast in the trees ?
    I like the sound of this. Just make sure you call 811 before you dig!