Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: we are going in the wrong direction

Default Re: we are going in the wrong direction

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    So typical of what? Of the rest of Bisonville? How dare you compare CAS to the rest of us? We should all be offended!

Seriously, what do you mean by typical? Fans that were used to a very successful team that consistently played in front of a packed house? People that have higher expectations of the programs they support? Proud alums that hate to have seen a program fall so far? A typical lawyer?
    I agree, despite the sarcasm directed at me (SLUG!!). I am just soooo disheartened and upset about the status of the WBB program. I was a huge supporter/fan back in 80's and 90's, and went to dozens of games. Now, well, not so much.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I wonder if he floats?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I agree, despite the sarcasm directed at me (SLUG!!). I am just soooo disheartened and upset about the status of the WBB program. I was a huge supporter/fan back in 80's and 90's, and went to dozens of games. Now, well, not so much.
    Thank you for being an NDSU athletic supporter.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Would the coach have already been fired if the coach were a man?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Director of Operations is a position that changes quite a bit in college basketball. Its mainly a spot for young coaches to come in and see how things work before they become coaches. I wouldn't read to much into a Steph leaving for a coaching gig elsewhere.

Are we really stuck with Dehoff for one more year???

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Director of Operations is a position that changes quite a bit in college basketball. Its mainly a spot for young coaches to come in and see how things work before they become coaches. I wouldn't read to much into a Steph leaving for a coaching gig elsewhere.

Are we really stuck with Dehoff for one more year???

GT says "yes".

I haven't heard if we added anyone during the late signing period. Anybody? Anyone?
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Kudos to Brook. if she had any help on defense we might have a chance to win.
    For a D-1 program we look terrible, DeHOFF still play's her favorites, not being in shape and playing lazy D doesn't have any repercussion to playing time!!!!
    Some players have no pride in the program. It takes heart and dedication to be prepared for the season.
    DeHoff gets the blame. The players have a responsibility to the program and to their teammates.
    giving up 80 plus points a game is not going to cut it.

Maybe thats why Brooke has fouls issues... No defensive help... Not sure why Liz is still starting... Breske would be an upgrade... The other freshman, Whatman, seems to be streaky, and at times shakey.... I hold my proverbially breath when Brooke is out of the game... imho

If DeHoff would just coach to WIN!

She tries to win games with just the players she likes. The last 5 years of this shit!!

Just this year Maine,Wyoming got lucky in LA Gave up big leads.

She is trying to make her freshman look good, to save her job.
    In blow-out she benches them for bad defense. In close games she play's them. Mmmmmmm you got me

Im soooo frustrated......

From ESPN....

Buck had already scored 26 points by the time her team found itself trailing by eight points with five and a half minutes to play in regulation. Her final 11 points then came as part of a 19-6 run that closed the game and erased the deficit, including a 3-pointer to give her team the lead with 87 seconds remaining. She entered the game having hit just eight 3-pointers in her first six games this season but converted on 5 of 6 attempts against the Bison.

Too bad coach D... I was the one remaining supporter of yours until now... Of all times, to give a game to UND... aaaaaargh! http://www.flickr.com/photos/111734166@N08/11404995633