Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: we are going in the wrong direction

Default Re: we are going in the wrong direction

it's pointless to attempt an objective debate with you. Rotating seven healthy players can take you only so far

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    it's pointless to attempt an objective debate with you. Rotating seven healthy players can take you only so far
    There were two other healthy players that sat on the bench the entire game. I think they might have provided a little rest for someone. The team just looked lethargic to me. I'm just sayin'.
    2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 National FCS Champions.

Eight is Great!!

Wow this thread is over a year old.

Its a coaches job to develop depth. All teams have injuries. The good teams have developed good depth and are prepared for when the inevitable injuries occur. The bad coaches use it as an excuse and let the season go to shit. Its called planning. This is a big time failure.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Wow this thread is over a year old.
    ^This. (10)
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rotating seven healthy players can take you only so far
    Yet in Dehoff's best (1st year) year she did just that. Hodgson, penley, trecker, birkel, zaruba, samuelson, and smith (rarely played). So it was mostly 6 players and they went 12-6 in the conf. (plucker and Vigel were both injured that year among others). In conf play her teams have gotten worse every year.

How's that for objective for you?
    Go Bison.

Imagine if this was the football team (don't have to imagine too hard it wasn't so long ago we were 3-8) the uproar this would cause on bisonville? Well any wbb fans on this board have officially checked out... look at where all the new posts go to... a year old+ thread about going the wrong direction... something needs to change soon and fast, take UND game out probably averaging less than the local HS girls teams are... money is walking away from NDSU in this situation as people are leaving the wbb games hanging out to dry on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
    There were two other healthy players that sat on the bench the entire game. I think they might have provided a little rest for someone. The team just looked lethargic to me. I'm just sayin'.
    I believe Weibe is red shirting. I dont under stand why Brown's not playing.

Bison get throttled by IUPUI 57-40...
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Bison get throttled by IUPUI 57-40...
    The women went 15-57 from the floor, 8 assists, 13 turnovers.