Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uno

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Uno

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    OUCH

So what would happen say they win the Summit before then? Would the auto-bid go to the runner-up? I don't think they will but it's a scenario that could come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    OUCH

So what would happen say they win the Summit before then? Would the auto-bid go to the runner-up? I don't think they will but it's a scenario that could come up.
    They won't be eligible for the Summit tournament until 2016. Just like we were our first year in the Summit.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    They won't be eligible for the Summit tournament until 2016. Just like we were our first year in the Summit.
    Ok, that would make more sense.

It's great to have two home basketball games this week with the football team getting a bye week. Tues and Sat night at the BSA!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It's great to have two home basketball games this week with the football team getting a bye week. Tues and Sat night at the BSA!
    I was looking forward to catching a couple of MBB during my 12 day stay in Fargo for the FB playoffs. It looks like they play away the whole time Im in Fargo. Drat.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Has there been any coverage on the Mens bball team this year in the forum? Media blog?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Has there been any coverage on the Mens bball team this year in the forum? Media blog?
    Very little, usually only a day after the game box score recap and maybe an article here and there about Carlson's jaw being broke and that's about it. I had my little rant in the GDT for the GB game so I'm going to contain myself a little today. I haven't had a chance to read the sports section in the Forum today, but I caught a glimpse of it and I'm pretty sure I saw a huge MSUM bball spread on the cover of the sports page and I didn't say anything Bison hoops related. I feel like I might flip out if that's the case.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

F***!!!! Just read the sports section on my break at work, huge front page write up about MSUM vs. Concordia in bball and not even a snip-it of Bison hoops against a former and future conference fo in UNO. This is such bs, it's getting real old.

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    OUCH

The UNO coach just has alot of years to whine and complain about playing in Fargo. Thats what he sounded like he was telling the officials with Braun and a UNO player were sprawled on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Very little, usually only a day after the game box score recap and maybe an article here and there about Carlson's jaw being broke and that's about it. I had my little rant in the GDT for the GB game so I'm going to contain myself a little today. I haven't had a chance to read the sports section in the Forum today, but I caught a glimpse of it and I'm pretty sure I saw a huge MSUM bball spread on the cover of the sports page and I didn't say anything Bison hoops related. I feel like I might flip out if that's the case.
    They had some preview (a minute or 2?) in one of their video blogs, but other than that just the occasional article. Guessing Kolpack can probably only cover them when they're at home as he's busy following the FB team everywhere. Plus with all of december being mostly road trips he probably will not make many of those either especially if FB team keeps winning. Until they can afford to put another fulltime writer on task to cover some Bison stuff we'll be stuck with Kolpack being run thin.