Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hey uni fans who frequent here...

Default Re: hey uni fans who frequent here...

Quit jacking them up.......I had to deal with them all last night while trying to watch football.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Quit jacking them up.......I had to deal with them all last night while trying to watch football.
    I'll try to help you out with that WYO. I think that UNI has a nice football program.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I'll respond. I don't have a problem with the seeding. NDSU lost one game, UNI lost two; NDSU being seeded higher seems pretty fair to me. I am not happy about the prospect of having to go to Missoula in December; they have a wicked advantage there, mainly due to the atrocious playing conditions, and no I do not think Montana with two losses should be seeded above UNI. That's the only thing I disagree with.
    Thanks, CaBison. I remember you saying that Youngstown State had a nice team before you played them, so I'll take that as a good sign.

Seeding means nothing. We still need to win and I am nervous about our play at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Seeding means nothing. We still need to win and I am nervous about our play at the moment.
    why...we just kicked wiu's ass on the road. who cares if they got back a few tds'

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    I'll respond. I don't have a problem with the seeding. NDSU lost one game, UNI lost two; NDSU being seeded higher seems pretty fair to me. I am not happy about the prospect of having to go to Missoula in December; they have a wicked advantage there, mainly due to the atrocious playing conditions, and no I do not think Montana with two losses should be seeded above UNI. That's the only thing I disagree with.
    Thanks, CaBison. I remember you saying that Youngstown State had a nice team before you played them, so I'll take that as a good sign.
    why? are you going to play the "uni has better losses" card...because their thumping @ montana state crushes anything uni's done.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    why...we just kicked wiu's ass on the road. who cares if they got back a few tds'
    Injuries........

Defense is still too soft in the middle and the secondary, IMO. Giving up way too many yards. We're still relying on turnovers to stop our opponents. It doesn't always work (see YSU game).

Brock isn't near the QB he was in the middle of the season. Offensive line is beat up so their ability move the line of scrammage will be questionable.

Our opponents from here on out will 10x better than WIU.

Here's one UNI fan who replies all the time: All the best in the world to the Bison. I don't give a flaming orange fvck about rankings, polls, TSN, AGS, NCAA, ESPN or any of that sh*t.

I hope you make it to the champy game as much as I hope UNI makes it. We're conference brothers and, thus, we're family. We argue like brothers, but, in the end, ain't nobody cheers louder for the Herd than UNI folk and I hope the reverse is the same.

Go get 'em and may the best team win.

Quote Originally Posted by Capn_Cat View Post
    Here's one UNI fan who replies all the time: All the best in the world to the Bison. I don't give a flaming orange fvck about rankings, polls, TSN, AGS, NCAA, ESPN or any of that sh*t.

I hope you make it to the champy game as much as I hope UNI makes it. We're conference brothers and, thus, we're family. We argue like brothers, but, in the end, ain't nobody cheers louder for the Herd than UNI folk and I hope the reverse is the same.

Go get 'em and may the best team win.

I"ll be pulling for UNI to the championship game. More MVFC wins over CAA, SoCon, and Big Sky teams means maybe more than two spots in future playoffs.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Mad? No, not me.

Here's to hoping we meet the Bison in Frisco.

Need to counter that East coast bias and five teams from CAA.

Thunder on Bison. Thunder on.