Page 74 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Expansion?

Default Re: Summit Expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Yes they would have to pay for two coaches. Maybe that would prevent them from paying way too much and for too long for first time head coaches like they did for Richman and Walselth.

Which makes you hold them a lot more dearly and a lot longer than they are worth.

They are both busts at this time, but they've got years left in Fargo between the two of them. FAIL.
    How many seasons do they each have left?

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    How many seasons do they each have left?
    Richman was signed to a 5 year contract, initially. We've talked about this in another thread. Suspect he is lame duck coach this year unless he pulls out a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Richman was signed to a 5 year contract, initially. We've talked about this in another thread. Suspect he is lame duck coach this year unless he pulls out a miracle.
    Oh snap! The dreaded "Dude, you need to read every thread on Bisonville so we don't have to repeat ourselves!" post.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Oh snap! The dreaded "Dude, you need to read every thread on Bisonville so we don't have to repeat ourselves!" post.
    Ha, ha; well deserved dig.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Is Richman really that disliked? First three seasons were good and then a bad fourth. I think if his whole body of work is considered, a successful season will be all he needs for an extension (two to three years).

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've never really been a fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Is Richman really that disliked? First three seasons were good and then a bad fourth. I think if his whole body of work is considered, a successful season will be all he needs for an extension (two to three years).

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I am still on board with him as coach. I would like to see the players show more energy and high fives more often to get the crowd into the game

First 2.5 seasons were good. Try to tell me that he ended season 3 as a positive. That team trailed off and continued it's inconsistent play into year 4.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    First 2.5 seasons were good. Try to tell me that he ended season 3 as a positive. That team trailed off and continued it's inconsistent play into year 4.
    I'm not supporting either way, I just want to make sure he gets a chance to prove himself before he gets unceremoniously shown the door. The bad sign for him is that first few good years could be argued that he didn't succeed with his own recruits.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'm not supporting either way, I just want to make sure he gets a chance to prove himself before he gets unceremoniously shown the door. The bad sign for him is that first few good years could be argued that he didn't succeed with his own recruits.
    He gets a chance to prove himself every game and he's been found lacking.

NDSU needs to be a consistently top Summit league team, do well and possibly win the league tournament, otherwise he needs to go.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."