Page 58 of 169 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Expansion?

Default Re: Summit Expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I don't think the Fargo media is infatuated, Dom might be but he is obsessed with all things realignment.

Guessing the SF media would love to have another DI team to cover that is right in SF....Augie probably also has some powerful allies in the community like Krabbenhoft
    They are just reporting info. Keith Brake talked about it on Bison 1660 yesterday
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...23rd-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I don't think the Fargo media is infatuated, Dom might be but he is obsessed with all things realignment.

Guessing the SF media would love to have another DI team to cover that is right in SF....Augie probably also has some powerful allies in the community like Krabbenhoft
    The Sioux Falls media is all about Sioux Falls, if it didn't happen within the I 29 I 229 I 90 corridor it probably didn't happen, or if it did happen outside of Sioux Falls we'll grudgingly cover it. Sioux Falls has been pushing for a relevant sports franchise/team for some time, tried landing Vikings training camp, bad geography for a single or double A baseball team, the D league is kind of meh, USHL is probably legit. Their only hope for a legitimate sports scene within Sioux Falls would be a D I augie.

Some great talk today on the Insiders about Augustana. Some seem to think Augie could never get into the Missouri Valley Football Conference and would have to go Pioneer League non scholly.

Also so great talk about the IPF

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...rs-may-24-2018

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Some great talk today on the Insiders about Augustana. Some seem to think Augie could never get into the Missouri Valley Football Conference and would have to go Pioneer League non scholly.

Also so great talk about the IPF

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...rs-may-24-2018
    Lmfao. No fucking way Augie would be a scholarship DI football team. Absolutely zero chance. GTFO of here with even talk of that shit. This is not what I consider "great talk". This is a nothing burger.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lmfao. No fucking way Augie would be a scholarship DI football team. Absolutely zero chance. GTFO of here with even talk of that shit. This is not what I consider "great talk". This is a nothing burger.
    They would get killed in football. Even when we were all D2 and scholarships were even, they would beat NDSU/UND/USD/SDSU like once out of 10 times.

Now they have to compete with a new level of competition. Way better facilities. Full cost of attendance. Higher coaching salaries. Not to to mention they are well over a decade behind.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They'd probably be competitive with UND.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    They'd probably be competitive with UND.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Sioux Falls was competitive with them

If Augie is playing in the MVFC, I'll put up a billboard outside of campus that says, "FBS or Bust!"
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Augie is playing in the MVFC, I'll put up a billboard outside of campus that says, "FBS or Bust!"
    I second this

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I second this
    I third this

Any addition would have to actually improve the league and draw well.