Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1685

Thread: Summit Expansion?

Default Re: Summit Expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Adios IPFW. Horizon League comes calling for the Mastodons. Announcement expected tomorrow.
    And hola Augustana. Summit League needs that 6th baseball school back.

i want the summit to implode, then maybe ndsu can find a better conference.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Adios IPFW. Horizon League comes calling for the Mastodons. Announcement expected tomorrow.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Not sad at all
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

With IPFW leaving finally, the Summit needs to make a push for GC, NMSU, UVU and UTRGV. Time to wack the WAC! There's a good chance these schools would bite with UMKC and CSBakersfield leaving in 2020.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    With IPFW leaving finally, the Summit needs to make a push for GC, NMSU, UVU and UTRGV. Time to wack the WAC! There's a good chance these schools would bite with UMKC and CSBakersfield leaving in 2020.
    Would you have a North/South, or East/West configuration? Those teams would make more sense in the Big West or Big Sky.

I am sad to see IPFW leaving. They were a good team and had some great wins while in the Summit, especially the one over IU.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

once Konchar is gone, what else would they have anyways. RIP IPFW
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Would you have a North/South, or East/West configuration? Those teams would make more sense in the Big West or Big Sky.

I am sad to see IPFW leaving. They were a good team and had some great wins while in the Summit, especially the one over IU.
    Probably N/S would be the best option. The Big West is strictly a CA conference that I don't see expanding. The Big Sky is an option, that's why the Summit needs to move on this early.

I'm not sad to see IPFW leave, they had a couple decent teams but there facilities and school are the definition of pud. I wouldn't be sad to see WIU leave either if we can get those other schools in the Summit. Instant upgrades in schools, facilities and teams.

9. Default Re: Summit Expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Would Bison fans be in favor of adding Grand Canyon?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post
    Would Bison fans be in favor of adding Grand Canyon?
    I am definitely in favor of adding Grand Canyon. Even if that makes snooty Denver leave. GCU is and will continue to be a good basketball school with a big-time atmosphere. And it could possibly net us NMSU too, which would be great. I think Douple is committing malpractice if he's not trying to sell the idea to our presidents, and then to GCU and NMSU.

Oh, they have baseball too.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.