Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Tailgater Is Hosting Cap'n Cat At First Herd Playoff Game?

Default Re: Which Tailgater Is Hosting Cap'n Cat At First Herd Playoff Game?

nobody????

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There are no rest areas between GF and Fargo--bring an extra pair of grunds and pants. Asswipe might be good too!!
    There also is the fairly new Rest Area just south of Hillsboro as well. Or you can just stop at CAS's house

Only if you will do a chest bump after every score for NDSU
    "We All From Africa"

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think we should all remember that many people are much different in person than on an opposing fans board.

Cap enjoys riling everyone up and many take the bait hook line and sinker....I have seen much from his online persona from my time on AGS and ChampionshipSubdivision.com. He thrives on pissing people off but can also be a total sweetie.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBabe View Post
    I think we should all remember that many people are much different in person than on an opposing fans board.

Cap enjoys riling everyone up and many take the bait hook line and sinker....I have seen much from his online persona from my time on AGS and ChampionshipSubdivision.com. He thrives on pissing people off but can also be a total sweetie.

From what I have seen him write about NDSU on CS.....If I was a die-hard tailgater, I would say NO-WAY and get lost....period.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    From what I have seen him write about NDSU on CS.....If I was a die-hard tailgater, I would say NO-WAY and get lost....period.
    In his defense he was not always that way....Many here accept Lakes and really Cap is very similar to Lakes passionate about football but it is all up to those who have tailgate rigs. Since I don't it does not really apply to me.

Cappy you need to behave yourself....

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBabe View Post

And this makes him a sweetie?
    Maybe that should be his new fake persona/screen name....."Sweetiepiss".........that would get him to an even dozen on BV.

We'll leave a bowl of milk out for ya Cap.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I bet endzone could smoke up some Fancyfeast or Purina for the kitty. A nice hickory smoke ring, no on second thought maybe a nice cottonwood smoke ring to accent the slightly chunky but bitter taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I bet endzone could smoke up some Fancyfeast or Purina for the kitty. A nice hickory smoke ring, no on second thought maybe a nice cottonwood smoke ring to accent the slightly chunky but bitter taste.
    You seem well versed in the taste of cat food.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]