Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

Default Re: GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    I think all would agree that media coverage for both basketball programs is embarrassing. I know football is king and has done some great things for the university during the transition stages but the basketball program has done some pretty special things too. On the heels of a new arena being built and there isn't even a peep of a home-opener of a young an exciting team... Embarrassing!
    ++ And a game that is to be televised throughout the upper midwest on FSN and FSN-Wisconsin.

Unbelievable.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    I think all would agree that media coverage for both basketball programs is embarrassing. I know football is king and has done some great things for the university during the transition stages but the basketball program has done some pretty special things too. On the heels of a new arena being built and there isn't even a peep of a home-opener of a young an exciting team... Embarrassing!
    Agree. Basketball has given us more media coverage with the trip to the Big Dance, summit tournament win that was the lead story on ESPN, and the win over Wisconsin. Shit the story on CBS was huge.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think the team will dictate the coverage it receives. I know I am in the minority, but I really think this group of Sophomores is special, really special. They could force the media to cover them. The last two seasons have killed the momentum, but I think it'll be back and it starts TONIGHT!

GO BISON!

You are not alone
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You are not alone
    Look out Hando, he's coming out of the closet!!!!!! *

*Here is the requested TAB humor.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I think the team will dictate the coverage it receives. I know I am in the minority, but I really think this group of Sophomores is special, really special. They could force the media to cover them. The last two seasons have killed the momentum, but I think it'll be back and it starts TONIGHT!

GO BISON!
    Don't forget the Freshman! In LA we trust!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well I'm glad everyone is on the same page here. I literally will state plain as day right here that I would be willing to do a write up preview for every home-game myself if I need to, I'm sure Kyro isn't too far behind me on that, but something needs to happen, this game is on FSN but no casual fans will be watching or in attendence b/c nobody knows about it!!

Watch out.........unbison is a goofer fan first. He is just a sorta kinda Bison fan.

I blew a tire on my way home from campus so finding a way to get to the game might get interesting (I'll figure something out, worry not) but we walked through the dining halls and Memorial Union today handing out fliers and sounds like students are pumped. Should be a pretty good turnout for a big TV game!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I blew a tire on my way home from campus so finding a way to get to the game might get interested (I'll figure something out, worry not) but we walked through the dining halls and Memorial Union today handing out fliers and sounds like students are pumped. Should be a pretty good turnout for a big TV game!
    Sounds awesome, hopefully we can have better student turnouts this season. They have been much better for football this year so let's hope hoops follows suit!