Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

Default Re: GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

Who else???

That's pretty sweet that Reggie was watching and digging the Bisons'ssss or whatever he wants to call us. Note to Mike Felt: When Reggie Miller compliments you on your shot, that is a big deal. It's like Colonel Sanders telling you he likes your chicken.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    That's pretty sweet that Reggie was watching and digging the Bisons'ssss or whatever he wants to call us. Note to Mike Felt: When Reggie Miller compliments you on your shot, that is a big deal. It's like Colonel Sanders telling you he likes your chicken.
    It's like EZQB telling you he likes your brisket, or TAB telling you he like your coat---wait, maybe not...
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I cannot imagine that Carlson plays the same roll he had prior to the injury. This team went YOUNG and is playing well and playing with passion. We are 4-0. Carlson will have to earn minutes and fit in to the program (what we are currently doing....unselfish team basketball) before he earns 20 minutes a night. Who would Saul sit down? Tray? No Taylor? No Marshall? No I see them as our future....and they are playing great ATHLETIC defense. We are a team of Freshman and Soph right now, and the kids are responding.
    Carlson was a huge disappointment down the stretch against MSUM. Like you said he will have to earn his minutes and he will be coming off the bench i say 10-15 mins a game?
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Carlson was a huge disappointment down the stretch against MSUM. Like you said he will have to earn his minutes and he will be coming off the bench i say 10-15 mins a game?
    Remember he did have a broken jaw and continued playing in that game.....

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's like EZQB telling you he likes your brisket, or TAB telling you he like your coat---wait, maybe not...
    Or like a male prostitute telling Answer Guy that his...........whoops! Sorry, AG. A promise is a promise.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Or like a male prostitute telling Answer Guy that his...........friend Izzy would be walking to his "hotel" in downtown Minneapolis at 2:00 a.m. and could be found wandering University Avenue at noon the next day. Sorry, AG. A promise is a promise.
    The promise was to never mention that to BisonBabe, right?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    The promise was to never mention that to BisonBabe, right?
    Correct, except for the part about "to his hotel room"
    Truth is, I spent the night in a porta pottie at that construction site with a fella named Rufus. Bastard never did give me that can of Skoal he promised me for "services rendered".

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WOW, Reggie Miller!?!? Lovin this NBA lockout that's pretty awesome, pulling out a W on FSN turned out even better than I expected!