Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

Well it's finally here!! Home opener and our 3-0 Bison looking to start strong with another solid mid-major win over Green Bay tonight. Should be a great game, let's pack the house!!! (and then keep a running tally of how many people have heat stroke during the game)

Default Re: GDT: Wisconsin-Green Bay

Should be a good one. GB's big guy inside will be a key for us.....need to do a better job defending the big man than the SF game. Keep the momentum going!!!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

The 7'1 guy will pass out from the heat. What a strategy! They have another really good team in GB and this will be a tough game. I really think this team can pull it off. We are deep and athletic with some smart kids.

Someone yell extra loud for me, can't make it tonight

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Gotcha covered Hando.
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

I'll be sure to have a little extra pre-game noise fuel at Labby's so we can pick up your slack.

The 7'1 guy will pass out from the heat. What a strategy! They have another really good team in GB and this will be a tough game. I really think this team can pull it off. We are deep and athletic with some smart kids.

It is a hell of a lot warmer the higher you go up in the sauna. 7'1 puts him right at the mezzo-temperate zone, which is warmer than comfortable but not like sitting in row 23 of the east side.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Let's go bison
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Alright I just got to reading the sports section in the Forum today and just like last season, absolutely ZERO mention of the Bison game tonight. Kolpack where you at!?!?!?! Bison football gameday covers an entire page of the matchup plus 2 or 3 articles, Bison hoops, not even a mention. How can we push attendence if there's not even a mention the game is going on. I'll write the damn article if it's the time consumption, but absolutely nothing!? It's the HOME OPENER!!!!!!! You got to be kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Alright I just got to reading the sports section in the Forum today and just like last season, absolutely ZERO mention of the Bison game tonight. Kolpack where you at!?!?!?! Bison football gameday covers an entire page of the matchup plus 2 or 3 articles, Bison hoops, not even a mention. How can we push attendence if there's not even a mention the game is going on. I'll write the damn article if it's the time consumption, but absolutely nothing!? It's the HOME OPENER!!!!!!! You got to be kidding me.
    Agreed!! Given my newfound, increased interest in Bison BB (after the ass chewing I got for bitching about the MSUM loss and for my pathetic, apology-necessary post in the "Mid-Major Top 25" thread) I was hoping for a solid article on Bison MB so that I could learn more about the team--Nope!!

Also, and not to drift too far here, but did anyone catch the KVLY sports last night? They ran an MSUM over Valley Shitty State segment, and led by stating "Coming off their big win against NDSU, Moorhead State defeats . . . . . --you get the picture. I just shook my head!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I think all would agree that media coverage for both basketball programs is embarrassing. I know football is king and has done some great things for the university during the transition stages but the basketball program has done some pretty special things too. On the heels of a new arena being built and there isn't even a peep of a home-opener of a young an exciting team... Embarrassing!