Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/14/2011 FCS Polls

Default Re: 10/14/2011 FCS Polls

On the bright side... Good chance 3 teams above ndsu lose this week. I just want to be on shs side of bracket. Even as the 3 i dont care

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    On the bright side... Good chance 3 teams above ndsu lose this week. I just want to be on shs side of bracket. Even as the 3 i dont care
    I agree totally.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    I agree totally.
    Been to Huntsville once. Would totally go back but it prolly won't be necessary.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    As long as we win out I don't care what bracket we're in.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Just win, baby.
    Which you did not do and that is why you dropped 4 spts.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011 Champions View Post
    Why don't you go eat a big plump juicy dick, asshole???
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

we fell 4 spots in the human polls, which serve no purpose other than to generate discussion between saturdays. the computers still like us over everybody else. explain that one away?

Trolling a tad hard today arent you. I was also wondering if you know anything about the game of football? All you seem to do is take the obvious and spin it to your liking. Not once have I seen you post something intelligent about how the game of football is played.
    You supposedly being such a great fan of the pansies I would have thought you could actually hold some what of a reasoned conversation on the difference between our two teams strong points. You keep drawing a blank in all areas of football knowledge.

But you are johnny on the spot when that bear trap like mind of yours figures out a new way to be an asshole.
    Obviously this is a reflection of poor parenting skills and a lack of guidance.

Experience tells me you are seeking attention and reaching out for help as your home life isnt stable (sucks)and lacks a positive role model..

When you finish serving your suspension from school I would recommend you have along talk with your guidance counselor to see if he can give you some direction.
    Life can be extremely tough and cruel. But to go through life being and asshole and ignorant does not bode well for you. Youve got two strikes against you already.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Yep. And I may be wrong, but the selection committee takes other things into account than (or in addition to) the polls correct? like strength of schedule, Number of DI wins...Sagarin...
    For one thing all of our wins are D1. Yours are too. We are both D1 schools. Second our sos is better, our FCS loss is better than your FBS win, and we are higher in the Sagarin and GPI. When we win Saturday the road to Frisco goes through Cedar Falls.

For one thing all of our wins are D1. Yours are too. We are both D1 schools. Second our sos is better, our FCS loss is better than your FBS win, and we are higher in the Sagarin and GPI. When we win Saturday the road to Frisco goes through Cedar Falls.
    *whispering* but we beat you. Good luck with that one.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]