Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowd letdown

Default Re: Crowd letdown

Don't like this thread, fans don't play or win football games. Bummer it didn't end up in our favor tonight. Might make the giant target on the Bison's back a little bit smaller, maybe not so bad.

This is like the old chicken or the egg debate. Which came first ? Did the football team playing poorly take the crowd out of the game or did the crowd not cheering hard enough and loud enough make the football team play poorly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    I could be biased from the student section, but I thought it wasn't decent. Not great, but not horrible by any means. Again I'm looking at it from last years point of view. This would've been a Great crowd at this time last year.
    you would be referring to the 1/3 full student section? (i will give you they were as usual the loudest section)

I can not for the life of me remember when a crowd won a game. We got flat out beat today. Period. As for the crowd--YSU took it out of us! I got tired cheering on 3rd down when WE didn't stop them--don't lie, u peeps did too.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can not for the life of me remember when a crowd won a game. We got flat out beat today. Period. As for the crowd--YSU took it out of us! I got tired cheering on 3rd down when WE didn't stop them--don't lie, u peeps did too.
    now wait....UNI's coach only gave credit to the crowd......they LOST the game because of the crowd ....so if you take that......just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hando and I cheer on every down I think we're probably the best Bison fans out there
    "We All From Africa"

@HP: was the latter part of that post supposed to be in purple font??!! If not, u r braindead. And, I know u aren't that...
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhp330 View Post
    now wait....UNI's coach only gave credit to the crowd......they LOST the game because of the crowd ....so if you take that......just sayin...
    I wouldnt put much stock in one disgruntled losing coach saying that. Home field advantage is around three points on average. The crowd is only a percentage of this home field advantage.

If the score was tied at the end of the game and the home team was awarded the victory without playing overtime then i think you could say the crowd won the game. To my knowledge this has not happened in my lifetime. All of these crowd threads are getting pretty laughable.

dammit.....where is that purple font button........

Quote Originally Posted by TILIS-BisonFan View Post
    I wouldnt put much stock in one disgruntled losing coach saying that. Home field advantage is around three points on average. The crowd is only a percentage of this home field advantage.

If the score was tied at the end of the game and the home team was awarded the victory without playing overtime then i think you could say the crowd won the game. To my knowledge this has not happened in my lifetime. All of these crowd threads are getting pretty laughable.
    DUDE....i wasnt serious.......

bs.jpg

then again maybe YOU do............