Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the crowd make the difference this week?

Default Re: Will the crowd make the difference this week?

Coach Bohl asked the people at the Teammaker lunch today to repeat what we did two weeks ago. He said is does make a difference.

533 In a row

Hope the crowd is loud, but with the anticipated lack of students...noise could go down. After all, the noise and the atmosphere starts over with us.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Coach Bohl made a statement if anyone tells you to sit down , tell them to go see Coach Bohl. It still amazes me when you go to an out of town game, Bison fans stand about 99.9 % of the time. I still think they should find a nice cozy quite corner somewhere in the Dome for all the book readers, knitters and dip n dotters to SIT, so all the rapid fans can stand, yell, holler, whatever and be the 12th man. The UNI game was a step in the right direction and we all need to repeat this week for the Youngstown Boys State game. Please acknowledge this SDBison, AKA - " The Wedding Planner "
    Yes, o muted one of section 21. I was able to stand and cheer all I wanted for UNI game. Also, I was able to turn around and get the fans above row F in section 21 to get off their butts and cheer. Was amazing! There were many games over the years where even on 3rd downs 3/4's of those above me were still sitting and not making noise. Really different for UNI game with great participation on 1st and 2nd downs. In the past I was hauled out by security for being too intense and intimidating when the people, not fans, above me would not participate. So lets get the fans going again for the YSU game. Was a great time 2 weeks ago! Just want to see TAB up and cheering all the time, not taking naps. Bisonfan1, you and the Jamestown crew know you can do much better.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Bisonfan1, you and the Jamestown crew know you can do much better.
    I was unaware that Bisonfan1 was a fellow Jamestown man.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Coach Bohl asked the people at the Teammaker lunch today to repeat what we did two weeks ago. He said is does make a difference.
    Que Gabe to start a new thread on this in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . .
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Hope the crowd is loud, but with the anticipated lack of students...noise could go down. After all, the noise and the atmosphere starts over with us.
    Wow, with Thanksgiving 2 weeks away student support is poor if 25 to 30% of them can't stick around and go to the game. So what is the expected student attendance out of 4000 possible?
    3501 to 4000?
    3001 to 3500?
    2501 to 3000?
    2001 or 2500?
    2000 or less?

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Exactly!

Likely only 16,000, maybe less at the game without students. It will be noticeably quieter than the UNI game.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Surprised no one has brought this up yet... if you haven't read the print issue of Bison Illustrated this month, the swany says.

Just sit down!
    Fargodome way too loud
    http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=744

"The game is Jeopardy and I’m the contestant. The category is Shush, you’ll wake the baby! The clue for $1,000: “Sir, can you please sit down, you’re blocking my view of the field!” I jam that buzzer right away – so hard it nearly breaks. Alex says, “Swany.” I reply without the slightest hesitation: What is something said by way too many Bison “fans” at the Fargodome during a home game."

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    Surprised no one has brought this up yet... if you haven't read the print issue of Bison Illustrated this month, the swany says.

Just sit down!
    Fargodome way too loud
    http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=744

"The game is Jeopardy and I’m the contestant. The category is Shush, you’ll wake the baby! The clue for $1,000: “Sir, can you please sit down, you’re blocking my view of the field!” I jam that buzzer right away – so hard it nearly breaks. Alex says, “Swany.” I reply without the slightest hesitation: What is something said by way too many Bison “fans” at the Fargodome during a home game."
    This was honestly the best peice your mag has put out, and I am pretty sure I've read every section since article one. Excellent job Swany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Wow, with Thanksgiving 2 weeks away student support is poor if 25 to 30% of them can't stick around and go to the game. So what is the expected student attendance out of 4000 possible?
    3501 to 4000?
    3001 to 3500?
    2501 to 3000?
    2001 or 2500?
    2000 or less?
    If I took a wild shot in the dark( KyRo is the official authority on Student Attendence), I'd guess 3000.