Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NDSU & Youngstown have won a combined 13 National Championships

Default Re: NDSU & Youngstown have won a combined 13 National Championships

Quote Originally Posted by 2011 Champions View Post
    It might have been the teams goal but I can show all y'all several posts that say your fans don't care. At least that is what they say on here.
    So a few fans dont care about conference championships. Why is that even a talking point? Not all of the our fans feel that way. That would be like equating the fact that because you are an asshole all UNI fans are assholes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So a few fans dont care about conference championships. Why is that even a talking point? Not all of the our fans feel that way. That would be like equating the fact that because you are an asshole all UNI fans are assholes.
    i don't know, so far all signs point to "yes" on that one.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    i don't know, so far all signs point to "yes" on that one.
    Come on. There has to be a couple of nice UNI fans out there?

As a matter of fact I talked to two UNI fans at half time. Very enjoyable guys.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."