Thread: YSU Student Radio Talks YSU-NDSU

Default YSU Student Radio Talks YSU-NDSU

YSU has a new student Internet radio station. The one show, Halftime Adjustments, features our radio sideline reporter Zach Humphries. He is going to discuss in detail Saturday's matchup between Youngstown State and North Dakota State. Like myself, he has a lot of respect for your program and will do a tremendous job of discussing the game.

The show starts this evening at 7pm/et, 6pm/ct:
    http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/rookery%20radio

Just click play.

PS I have NO affiliation with the show, but think you guys would be interested in hearing his thoughts on the game. I think this kid can make it big someday.

Default Re: YSU Student Radio Talks YSU-NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by letsgoguins View Post
    YSU has a new student Internet radio station. The one show, Halftime Adjustments, features our radio sideline reporter Zach Humphries. He is going to discuss in detail Saturday's matchup between Youngstown State and North Dakota State. Like myself, he has a lot of respect for your program and will do a tremendous job of discussing the game.

Just click play.

PS I have NO affiliation with the show, but think you guys would be interested in hearing his thoughts on the game. I think this kid can make it big someday.
    If it is the same guy who writes the blog thing, I agree with you. He has some high-quality stuff. Him and DjKyRo should have a bro-down.

Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by letsgoguins View Post

Just click play.

So is this on the radio? Or the internet? Or Both? May be some one could explain to me what radio internet is?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So is this on the radio? Or the internet? Or Both? May be some one could explain to me what radio internet is?
    Dude, c'mon...you're makin' us look like hicks :-)

Now, just sit back with a jug of homeade hooch and twist the dialies on that thingie till the magic voice starts coming out.....
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Dude, c'mon...you're makin' us look like hicks :-)

Now, just sit back with a jug of homeade hooch and twist the dialies on that thingie till the magic voice starts coming out.....
    Okkie dookey but what does that have to do with the internet. I am being serious here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here's link but the show was on Tuesday and I don't think it's archived....at least I haven't found it.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me