Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU & Youngstown have won a combined 13 National Championships

Default NDSU & Youngstown have won a combined 13 National Championships

I love this game. Your talking about 2 teams with a ton of pride, tradition, and history. Both teams have incredible local support and giant fan bases and stadiums. No matter how you shake it, 13 National Championships between 2 programs in 1 sport is incredible. Your talking 2 of the best. We had some great battles when YSU was D2 and have had even better battles since moving up. Every game has been decided by 1 score or less including last years epic finish.

Get pumped up. This years YSU team is very good. They beat Illinois State and lost close games to UNI and Indiana State on the road. If they beat us, they have a shot at the playoffs.

If we win, we clinch a share of the Conference Championship!

I hope we can equal last weeks noise level. Get jacked up! Do whatever it takes to get fired up. Take an extra shot before the game starts! Crank your favorite song. Go batshit crazy! We need to win the conference on Saturday! !

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: NDSU & Youngstown have won a combined 13 National Championships

This game is the definition of huge for both teams. It's going to be a battle!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Go batshit crazy!

You are hearby charged with "Overuse of a previously cool phrase" over the last two weeks. How do you plead?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

You are hearby charged with "Overuse of a previously cool phrase" over the last two weeks. How do you plead?
    It's my new favorite phrase!!! Don't go crazy. Go bat shit crazy. I want a T-shirt!!! Yellow shirt. Green Bat. On the back it can say "Don't tell me to sit down. Go Bat Shit Crazy."

THis kid is going bat shit crazy over a bowl of noodles. If noodes can make him go batshit crazy than this game can make you go batshit crazy DOn't click if your at work. Lots of f bombs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFMpXtejUUc

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Guilty as CHARGED!

Are you going to put "Thread Starter of the Year" in large print or small on the shirt you are making??!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Are you going to put "Thread Starter of the Year" in large print or small on the shirt you are making??!!
    Hell yeah! I was all pumped up but then I saw it was in purple!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    This game is the definition of huge for both teams. It's going to be a battle!!!!!
    Hando,
    Tried to PM you but your in-box must be clogged up with phone numbers from hot chicks.

How come we didn't have a thread like this for UNI week?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If we win, we clinch a share of the Conference Championship!
    A share? Won't we win it outright with a win, because of the head-to-head with UNI?