Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Superstitions

Default Re: Superstitions

JMU was the first Bison game my 11 year old was able to attend. I joked with him at the beginning of the game....ok perhaps several times...that if we lost his first game in the Dome it meant he couldn't come to any more (so he better cheer loud, etc). As if the loss wasn't a bummer enough for him...lets just say he was less than amused by my obvious lack of parenting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by kristind View Post
    JMU was the first Bison game my 11 year old was able to attend. I joked with him at the beginning of the game....ok perhaps several times...that if we lost his first game in the Dome it meant he couldn't come to any more (so he better cheer loud, etc). As if the loss wasn't a bummer enough for him...lets just say he was less than amused by my obvious lack of parenting skills.
    That's a joke? you should do the decent thing and never let him go to another game again for the rest of his life

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That's a joke? you should do the decent thing and never let him go to another game again for the rest of his life
    I'll be honest...my guilt ridden attempts to backpeddle that evening were less than convincing....

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Child Protection services have been called............................................ .................to give you an award!

Gotta instill the proper attitude in those kids right from their very first game! Keep up the good work!

It's very unfortunate that he has such terrible mojo. Have you considered an Exorcism?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    It's very unfortunate that he has such terrible mojo. Have you considered an Exorcism?
    Hahaha ...well, he was my child who when he was a toddler honestly insisted every week at church that the holy water was "burning" him (Yes he really did this).. I guess I should have seen this comming! I just figured it was part of the "terrible twos".

One of the frozen NDSU magnets on our Jeep broke when I was peeling them off the day before the game to take the Jeep to the carwash -- maybe that was it.
    It's OK to not be OK.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I didn't wear my game socks. In fact, I can't even find one of the pair. Sorry, the loss is my fault...
    I finally found my other sock!!! Here we come 2017!!!

Let's go Bison - clap clap clapclapclap...
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I finally found my other sock!!! Here we come 2017!!!

Let's go Bison - clap clap clapclapclap...
    Thank god!

I washed my lucky hat, assuming it had lost too much mojo in all the dirt and grime. Should be good for another 5 years now!