Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Superstitions

Default Re: Superstitions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Superstitions are real and are something not to mess with. But once the superstition goes against you then throw it out and start a new one.
    "Oh, ye foolish Galatians ! " What hath bewitched ye so? " Galatians 3 verse 1

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well since what I say and do don't matter I'm going to let my Dad use my tickets Saturday. Last game he attend was the infamous Indiana State sycamores debacle. The one when Brock lit up the Bison defense. Sure hope I don't find out Saturday that I do matter.

Lardsin must go!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well since what I say and do don't matter I'm going to let my Dad use my tickets Saturday. Last game he attend was the infamous Indiana State sycamores debacle. The one when Brock lit up the Bison defense. Sure hope I don't find out Saturday that I do matter.
    Dear Scottie:

You matter to me.

Well, not YOU so much, but the miniscule chance that you might have some negative effect on the Herd's performance this weekend. That DOES matter to me. It matters to me a great deal. So please don't do anything rash. Remember, if nothing else ……….. YOU MATTER TO ME. Well, most of the time anyway. If they lose, you really won't matter to me at all, but let's not split hairs here. The fact is, the Bison win damn near all of the time anyway, so yes …. yes …... I believe I can say unequivocally that you do indeed matter to me, in ways that matter to me and me alone.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Love Always, (Is it okay to say that around here? )

Loaf

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You're playing with fire Mister. Looks like a 2nd stumplifter is in order Saturday to counteract your lack of effort. Its a Sacrifice. You're welcome.

Edit...if I remember right, that ISUb loss was Vigen's fault and not yours, but I will follow through with the plan just in case.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Um. I'm not sure I should mention this but there is a chance that I might not be at home watching the game this week either. I'm playing in a softball tournament that morning and if we win couple, I'll be watching the game on my phone between innings.

I'll still put the flag out and be wearing by Bison jersey during the game so there's that.
    ―\_(ツ)_/―

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    You're playing with fire Mister. Looks like a 2nd stumplifter is in order Saturday to counteract your lack of effort. Its a Sacrifice. You're welcome.

Edit...if I remember right, that ISUb loss was Vigen's fault and not yours, but I will follow through with the plan just in case.
    What if the 2nd stumplifter counteracts the 1st one? Too much of a good thing? Wearing it out? You sir, are also heading into dangerous territory.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I feel like that would be too many changes against the control. If they happen to lose is it because of the second stumplifter? Or is it because Scotties dad is at the game?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What if the 2nd stumplifter counteracts the 1st one? Too much of a good thing? Wearing it out? You sir, are also heading into dangerous territory.
    Well what if a scientific experiment on the 2nd stumplifter theory was already conducted last weekend? Asking for a friend. IM pretty sure Scotties dad was not at that game either.

hmmmm????
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Well what if a scientific experiment on the 2nd stumplifter theory was already conducted last weekend? Asking for a friend. IM pretty sure Scotties dad was not at that game either.

hmmmm????
    Maybe take three of them for extra safety?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

People, people ………………………. why do we have to make everything so hard all the time?

Why don't we just (1) kidnap scottie's dad before the game, (2) come up with some elaborate alibi for the police about how Youngstown did it because scottie's family had some major Bison mojo going on (who wouldn't believe that?), (3) have someone feed him lots of booze while in his confinement, and (4) then tell scottie his dad had just a little too much fun tailgating and missed the game? If the old man is anything like scottie, this is a slam dunk. And, more importantly, our winning streak continues.

What am I missing here?