Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Superstitions

Default Re: Superstitions

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    People, people ………………………. why do we have to make everything so hard all the time?

Why don't we just (1) kidnap scottie's dad before the game, (2) come up with some elaborate alibi for the police about how Youngstown did it because scottie's family had some major Bison mojo going on (who wouldn't believe that?), (3) have someone feed him lots of booze while in his confinement, and (4) then tell scottie his dad had just a little too much fun tailgating and missed the game? If the old man is anything like scottie, this is a slam dunk. And, more importantly, our winning streak continues.

What am I missing here?
    Dilly Dilly!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

So one of the screws on the flagpole holder between my garages doors busted last weekend and I didn't bother to try to fix it until this morning but I had routed out the screws so bad putting it in I couldn't get them out without pliers. I decided I didn't have enough time and wanted to get to tailgating so I didn't put my gameday Bison flag up for the first time all year.

I take full responsibility for the lackluster effort today and a vow to fix it by next Saturday so the team can get back on the right track.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’ll add to this somewhat of a down game. I have a particular shirt that is worn for EVERY bison game and well due to that fact that I was bow hunting most of the day I didn’t put it on at all. I’m sorry and I wasn’t thinking. Won’t happen again.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Game day routine is to put the two Bison flags out in front of the house around 7 am, yellow one goes on the north side of steps, green one goes on the south side. I live in southern Minnesota with a lot of family in the Springfield, MO area. We are heading out on Friday for the MSU game in Springfield. Looks like the colors are going out a day early and will fly a day later than usual.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Whomever it was that took care of scottie's dad last weekend …….. Thank-You! You did just enough (barely) to neutralize his bad charma.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My game shirt is starting to show the wear of the season. I don't wash it until the season is over so that it keeps its mojo. (Side note: the former game shirt last saw the Fargo Dome at the JMU loss and will NEVER be seen at another game as it lost the mojo). The current shirt got a couple more stains from Saturday night's dinner, so I will look a bit rough at the SIU game and into the playoff run.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    My game shirt is starting to show the wear of the season. I don't wash it until the season is over so that it keeps its mojo. (Side note: the former game shirt last saw the Fargo Dome at the JMU loss and will NEVER be seen at another game as it lost the mojo). The current shirt got a couple more stains from Saturday night's dinner, so I will look a bit rough at the SIU game and into the playoff run.
    Do you mean to say that the former game shirt has not been burned (GASP!!) ?

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Do you mean to say that the former game shirt has not been burned (GASP!!) ?
    The former shirt was sentenced to hard labor. I wear it when doing chores around the farm, but it will no longer be worn in public.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    The former shirt was sentenced to hard labor. I wear it when doing chores around the farm, but it will no longer be worn in public.
    I like ^^^. Hard labor, LOL.
    I've too many of these where they were worn only one or two FB games. Sentencing by black marker dot on inside of back collar. Running low on the game time Sioux stuff, been lately also wearing some of the Bird.

Tell Captain Scottie his niece played very well today for the Hawks.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

I'm working on a stock certificate as we speak for "Byzen Digital, Inc." It's a sign from above.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)