Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Superstitions

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Superstitions

Lardsin must go!

I don’t know what this portends, probably nothing, but I saw an 8 wolf shirt in the gift shop today at the Singapore Night Safari.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 10-19-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I don’t know what this portends, probably nothing, but I saw and 8 wolf shirt in the gift shop today at the Singapore Night Safari.
    Have you posted in this thread before? I guess I'm surprised. But Welcome. Apologies if you have and I missed it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Have you posted in this thread before? I guess I'm surprised. But Welcome. Apologies if you have and I missed it.
    I’m from the Crash Davis school: “If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you are!”

So, I thought that the true believers in the wolf shirt deserved to know that there’s an 8 bagger out there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I’m from the Crash Davis school: “If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you are!”

So, I thought that the true believers in the wolf shirt deserved to know that there’s an 8 bagger out there.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Respect. Suck it Gully.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Superstitions are real and are something not to mess with. But once the superstition goes against you then throw it out and start a new one.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Superstitions are real and are something not to mess with. But once the superstition goes against you then throw it out and start a new one.
    I bought a new flag after the '16 season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I cannot find my Bison socks. But, as long as I have my turf mug things are ok. That and a Number 36 cookie from Grandma Jane.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Im superstitious in that if Cananda legalized the free sale of marijuana just before Ndak votes on it, Ndak will legalize it as well.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb Bison View Post
    Who has them and what are they. Personally, this year I don't read the Saturday paper. I always buy a game program home or away, and I wear the same jersey(actually I haven't washed it in three weeks) every game day. So I'm almost positive all this has helped the perfect record.

On another note it pisses me off beyond belief when the away team stays in the locker room until after the national anthem is over. I was so glad that the only away game I attended this year (Minnesota). I was able to see the bison stand with pride on the sideline during the national anthem. What does the away team gain by not standing on the line like the home team? Complete disrespect!!!!!
    Trans Am Bison always turns his bison skin panties around before the game.
    Its a big deal because bison skin panties last for years and he never cleans them.

BOLD!

I know he did it for the last GSU vs NDSU playoff game & look what happened.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison