Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISU-B TV Coverage (Updated)

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-B TV Coverage (Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I thought this deserved its own thread.

This weekend's game will be available on ESPN3 (check with you ISP) as originally planned. Also, according to IndyBison, it will also be on Fox Sports Indiana, which will allow anyone with DirecTV and DISH who have the sports package to watch/show this game.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...280#post549280

This gives Bison fans a whole lot of options.
    Sorry you misunderstood my post in the other thread. The HS playoff game I'm working Friday night is now on FS Indiana. I don't believe there are any plans to have the NDSU-ISU game on FS Indiana. I'm sorry about the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Sorry you misunderstood my post in the other thread. The HS playoff game I'm working Friday night is now on FS Indiana. I don't believe there are any plans to have the NDSU-ISU game on FS Indiana. I'm sorry about the confusion.
    I should have read the quote...No biggie.

ESPN3 only.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I was looking forward to testing both with PIP at the same time and see which had the better feed!!!! Darn!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Thanks everyone for the information regarding Direct TV.

I have been a subscriber of Direct TV for near five years now. I went on-line and checked DTV's entertainment schedule for channel 673, this Saturday at 1 PM and there is no listing for the Bison vs. Indiana State game. I then called DTV customer service and inquired whether the game would be on that channel and secondly, under my "package", would I be receiving it? The agent's answer was no, but when I asked how much it would cost for a limited duration access, she said that I could pick up about 20 extra channels all in that 600 channel range of stations including 673, by requesting the DTV "Sports Pack".

When I asked her how much that package would cost, she said that they were running a special and that it was FREE for 90 days, or in my case, until February 2, 2012. After agreeing to the free "Sports Pack", I asked if she could verify if the game was inded on channel 673. She confirmed my findings that at this date, it is not but also said that the complete schedule for those "Sports Pack" stations is many times not posted on their website until 24 hours before game time. She went on to say that many times local Direct TV outlets will advertise game availability in their areas before the national system gets it loaded on their web site.

All things considered, 20 or so sports channels running through football and into the basketball season for no cost, is my kind of deal. Hopefully other users of DTV can use this info for the same reason that I'll be using it for!
    "Excuses are like armpits, everybody's got 'em and they all stink" Rocky Hager

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofbeats View Post

I have been a subscriber of Direct TV for near five years now. I went on-line and checked DTV's entertainment schedule for channel 673, this Saturday at 1 PM and there is no listing for the Bison vs. Indiana State game. I then called DTV customer service and inquired whether the game would be on that channel and secondly, under my "package", would I be receiving it? The agent's answer was no, but when I asked how much it would cost for a limited duration access, she said that I could pick up about 20 extra channels all in that 600 channel range of stations including 673, by requesting the DTV "Sports Pack".

When I asked her how much that package would cost, she said that they were running a special and that it was FREE for 90 days, or in my case, until February 2, 2012. After agreeing to the free "Sports Pack", I asked if she could verify if the game was inded on channel 673. She confirmed my findings that at this date, it is not but also said that the complete schedule for those "Sports Pack" stations is many times not posted on their website until 24 hours before game time. She went on to say that many times local Direct TV outlets will advertise game availability in their areas before the national system gets it loaded on their web site.

All things considered, 20 or so sports channels running through football and into the basketball season for no cost, is my kind of deal. Hopefully other users of DTV can use this info for the same reason that I'll be using it for!
    It's not gonna be on but I'm more annoyed that your gettting it free while I had to pay for the first month!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's not gonna be on but I'm more annoyed that your gettting it free while I had to pay for the first month!
    Me TOO!!!! Dammit!!!!!!!

My internet provider does not carry espn 3.....Does anyone else know of any other sites that the game might be on??

HELP!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebison35 View Post
    My internet provider does not carry espn 3.....Does anyone else know of any other sites that the game might be on??

HELP!!!!!!!
    it looks like their athletics site has simlilar broadcasts to Neulion. So maybe you can pay for a month subscription to the feed on their site? I would email or call them and find out if their site will be broadcasting their game though. its hard to tell...their site is less user friendly than Gobison.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Sorry Guys!

My first post since the Shamen Washington days "Have you no Shamen?" and it doesn't appear to be of any help!!
    "Excuses are like armpits, everybody's got 'em and they all stink" Rocky Hager

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofbeats View Post

My sports package does not include channel 673? Do you know if it is a regional thing?