Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer help

Default Re: Computer help

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I use dropbox
    Anything free out there?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Anything free out there?
    Dropbox is free up to some amount. Is it 2-3 gigs? What about Google drive? I think that's 15gb free
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Dropbox is free up to some amount. Is it 2-3 gigs? What about Google drive? I think that's 15gb free
    What Im looking for is a way to take pictures and post them here. Photobucket wants a good chunk of change to use there site.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What Im looking for is a way to take pictures and post them here. Photobucket wants a good chunk of change to use there site.
    I'm almost positive I've done that with Dropbox before by creating a link to the photos to share. I can't imagine Google drive doesn't have a way to do that too.

PL you are a gem asking for help and then telling people that's not right
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Where did I say they werent right?

The sight doesnt offer any information on my questions either. It only says you can store your files there. But thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I didn't take it that way. I took it as he was clarifying what he wanted to use it for before investing time to put with it.

I didn't take it that way. I took it as he was clarifying what he wanted to use it for before investing time to put with it.
    When on the site I notice you have to download their program. Will try and research it further. Plus will see what Google drive is all about.

What about MS One Drive?

When on the site I notice you have to download their program. Will try and research it further. Plus will see what Google drive is all about.

What about MS One Drive?
    No...you don't need to use download version. You can just use their web interface. I ran into that recently when opening a new Dropbox account and ignored it...and it still worked. I downloaded it...but never installed it. Just deleted it and kept using web version.

I think that Ms one is 15 gb too. Not sure if it's free. I had an acct thru work.

No worries. This is what he does even though he cant add to the conversation.