Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
I was a channel flipper until I realized I was flipping channels because I was bored with what was on all of them. That and just wasting time, sitting around with nothing to do. Cut the cord a little over 3 years ago, quickly realized I watched way less TV when I had to actually choose something to watch instead of being able to mindlessly flip from channel to channel for hours ultimately not watching anything. I still watch plenty of TV in the evenings but now I enjoy watching entire seasons of shows 2-3 episodes at a time almost like watching long movies. You can go back and find great series from 5,6 even 10 years ago that if you haven't seen are new to you. My one complaint about cutting the cord is NFL games. It's the one thing I have to "do something different" to watch. (Like hookup my cheap ass antenna for a few hours on Sunday)
Yes, antenna is the cheapest way and best if you just want your local team (Vikings for those around here). But, you can also put in a DNS block easily and subscribe to international gamepass and get every game. Not hard to do; wiling to walk you through it.