Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer help

Default Computer help

Got a new laptop. Everytime I open a page its about half size and have to cick maximiz button. What can I do so I dont have to do that all them time. TIA
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: Computer help

What browser? When you open the browser it's a small size, or if you change websites it gets smaller*?

*TWSS
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    What browser? When you open the browser it's a small size, or if you change websites it gets smaller*?

*TWSS
    IE when I change websites it goes back to smaller
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1. Close all browser windows.
    2. Open a browser window.
    3. While it's small (not maximized) drag the edge (usually the bottom right corner) to make the window whatever size you want.
    4. Then close all the browser windows you have open and relaunch.
    5. Should be at larger size now.

PL??!! I can not effin believe u did not call or pm me about this--u know I could solved the issue immediately!! We need to talk!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    PL??!! I can not effin believe u did not call or pm me about this--u know I could solved the issue immediately!! We need to talk!!
    You were next on the list. Really!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    1. Close all browser windows.
    2. Open a browser window.
    3. While it's small (not maximized) drag the edge (usually the bottom right corner) to make the window whatever size you want.
    4. Then close all the browser windows you have open and relaunch.
    5. Should be at larger size now.
    It wouldnt do it so found an option for full screen. That works pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It wouldnt do it so found an option for full screen. That works pretty well.
    While holding Alt, hit Enter.*

*make sure that the correct tab is open, or else it will delete the file
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    While holding Alt, hit Enter.*

*make sure that the correct tab is open, or else it will delete the file
    Hey that works also. Thanks.

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Hey that works also. Thanks.
    Shouldn't you be slinging drinks instead of looking at teh internets?...btw...you should make the move from webcrawler to google....or, at least that's what I've heard.

"Bisonville Poster of the Year - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012"

"Hustler Man of the Year - 2011 & 2012"

"1977 Pinewood Derby Champion - Southwestern North Dakota"

"Chub's Pub & 4-10 Club Hall of Fame - 2012

"Voted Biggest DICK on Bisonville"