Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer help

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Computer help

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Pretty sure they were referring to Snapchat and yes it is only available on smart phones.

Okay. Thanks!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Okay. Thanks!
    Tic tac is pretty cool too bro.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Tic tac is pretty cool too bro.
    Will have to check it out. Still wish they would invent a way to get Snapchat on my laptop but oh well.

Will have to check it out. Still wish they would invent a way to get Snapchat on my laptop but oh well.
    Don't be that guy that lets technology pass you by...it does not make you cool, but rather that grandpa that can't relate. We deal with that now in my household...and is not cool...and the real loser is the grandpa passed by.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Don't be that guy that lets technology pass you by...it does not make you cool, but rather that grandpa that can't relate. We deal with that now in my household...and is not cool...and the real loser is the grandpa passed by.
    Technology isn't passing me by. I know full well all the things a cellphone can do and/or is capable of doing. I simply don't currently own one.

Earlier today I read something where you used to be able to run Snapchat on your PC. It's just that it took some 3rd party software (an emulator) like Bluestacks to do it and Snapchat has blocked the use of its app on emulators.

I have some .MOV files on a memory chip that I want to copy to my newly set up Instagram account, but it will only allow me to copy .JPG files. How do I do get it to do that, or is it one of those things I can't do with Instagram on a PC?

I have some .MOV files on a memory chip that I want to copy to my newly set up Instagram account, but it will only allow me to copy .JPG files. How do I do get it to do that, or is it one of those things I can't do with Instagram on a PC?
    OK, this is not my thing at all, but the only .MOV files I know of are the ones that are Apple-format Quicktime videos.

It looks like Instagram does host videos.

Edit: I looked and Instagram is supposed to take .MOV files - maybe the problem is that you are trying to upload video as photos?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    OK, this is not my thing at all, but the only .MOV files I know of are the ones that are Apple-format Quicktime videos.

It looks like Instagram does host videos.

Edit: I looked and Instagram is supposed to take .MOV files - maybe the problem is that you are trying to upload video as photos?
    When I click on the icon to download a photo or video, it says "drag photo or video here" or select from computer. Doesn't ask about specifically downloading a video or a picture or a particular type of video or picture file.

When I click on the icon to download a photo or video, it says "drag photo or video here" or select from computer. Doesn't ask about specifically downloading a video or a picture or a particular type of video or picture file.
    Have you thought about using Instagram Tech Support? They might know a lot about… Instagram for example.

https://www.facebook.com/381579045265733

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.