Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 520

Thread: Computer help

  1. #501
    MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Pretty sure they were referring to Snapchat and yes it is only available on smart phones.

    Okay. Thanks!

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    11,728

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Okay. Thanks!
    Tic tac is pretty cool too bro.
    ndsu fcs forever

  3. #503
    MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Tic tac is pretty cool too bro.
    Will have to check it out. Still wish they would invent a way to get Snapchat on my laptop but oh well.

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    19,257

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Will have to check it out. Still wish they would invent a way to get Snapchat on my laptop but oh well.
    Don't be that guy that lets technology pass you by...it does not make you cool, but rather that grandpa that can't relate. We deal with that now in my household...and is not cool...and the real loser is the grandpa passed by.

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  5. #505
    MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Don't be that guy that lets technology pass you by...it does not make you cool, but rather that grandpa that can't relate. We deal with that now in my household...and is not cool...and the real loser is the grandpa passed by.
    Technology isn't passing me by. I know full well all the things a cellphone can do and/or is capable of doing. I simply don't currently own one.

  6. #506
    MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Computer help

    Earlier today I read something where you used to be able to run Snapchat on your PC. It's just that it took some 3rd party software (an emulator) like Bluestacks to do it and Snapchat has blocked the use of its app on emulators.

  7. #507
    MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Computer help

    I have some .MOV files on a memory chip that I want to copy to my newly set up Instagram account, but it will only allow me to copy .JPG files. How do I do get it to do that, or is it one of those things I can't do with Instagram on a PC?

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    23,174

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I have some .MOV files on a memory chip that I want to copy to my newly set up Instagram account, but it will only allow me to copy .JPG files. How do I do get it to do that, or is it one of those things I can't do with Instagram on a PC?
    OK, this is not my thing at all, but the only .MOV files I know of are the ones that are Apple-format Quicktime videos.

    It looks like Instagram does host videos.

    Edit: I looked and Instagram is supposed to take .MOV files - maybe the problem is that you are trying to upload video as photos?

  9. #509
    MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,666

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    OK, this is not my thing at all, but the only .MOV files I know of are the ones that are Apple-format Quicktime videos.

    It looks like Instagram does host videos.

    Edit: I looked and Instagram is supposed to take .MOV files - maybe the problem is that you are trying to upload video as photos?
    When I click on the icon to download a photo or video, it says "drag photo or video here" or select from computer. Doesn't ask about specifically downloading a video or a picture or a particular type of video or picture file.

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County
    Posts
    6,587

    Default Re: Computer help

    Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    When I click on the icon to download a photo or video, it says "drag photo or video here" or select from computer. Doesn't ask about specifically downloading a video or a picture or a particular type of video or picture file.
    Have you thought about using Instagram Tech Support? They might know a lot about… Instagram for example.

    https://www.facebook.com/381579045265733


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •