Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer help

Default Re: Computer help

Quote Originally Posted by kristind View Post
    Well...looks the same to me from Tapatalk so maybe that was a bust. Not sure if it looks bigger on the computer....
    First one was large, 2nd one was small on computer.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh my goodness I read on BV years ago that the government follows Tapatalk and haven't used it since! Plus you can't spread rep
    Ha-ha...well they are already listening to my cell phone calls and reading my Facebook posts and lets not forget email....so I'm long past screwed....I'll try to stop quoting your posts so I don't take you down with me! But yes, the rep issue is problematic.

Ok heres the deal. I need a new DVR but I have a bunch of NDSU games recorded and movies I dont want to lose. Cant I hook up my laptop to the TV via HDMI and record it? I dont know of anyway to transfer the programs from one DVR to another.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ok heres the deal. I need a new DVR but I have a bunch of NDSU games recorded and movies I dont want to lose. Cant I hook up my laptop to the TV via HDMI and record it? I dont know of anyway to transfer the programs from one DVR to another.
    Check pm....I'll guide you thru it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Anybody--which Browser is more error free? Chrome or Foxfire. As of late Foxfire keeps locking up and Im thinking of trying something new,
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Anybody--which Browser is more error free? Chrome or Foxfire. As of late Foxfire keeps locking up and Im thinking of trying something new,
    Ive been on firefox for a while now...but have also been having issues lately. I just switched back to Internet explorer. Im not a fan of chrome's layout.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Ive been on firefox for a while now...but have also been having issues lately. I just switched back to Internet explorer. Im not a fan of chrome's layout.
    I was thinking of going back but everytime I go to a different site I have to keep maximizing the picture. with FF I dont have to. Why? I dont know.

I was thinking of going back but everytime I go to a different site I have to keep maximizing the picture. with FF I dont have to. Why? I dont know.
    Isnt there a zoom setting?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Isnt there a zoom setting?
    All that does is mag up the print. When I switch websites I get a minimized screen. Then have to mag it up every time. Freaking irritating.

All that does is mag up the print. When I switch websites I get a minimized screen. Then have to mag it up every time. Freaking irritating.
    Try internet options. Any settings in there? Im kind of new to internet explorer again so im just relearning it as well. I know what you are talking about though.