Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer help

Default Re: Computer help

Just wondering if anyone has experience this lately. I have a couple old computers running and and all of a sudden something in telling my Sony Home Theater
    to qo to minimum volume. It just started within the last 3 weeks. It just annoying, but obviously something is interfering with the IR signal to the TV.

Two ?s.

Why is there a delay for me when typing on BV with my wireless keyboard? No delay in any other use, such as word, Google, emails, etc.?

Can you get google or any other search engine on a smart TV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Two ?s.

Why is there a delay for me when typing on BV with my wireless keyboard? No delay in any other use, such as word, Google, emails, etc.?

Can you get google or any other search engine on a smart TV?

1. That's a weird one. But there are a lot of weird things about the bisonville site. Have you tried using a wired keyboard with that same computer to see if there is still a delay?

2. It depends on your TV brand I think. I have Samsung and they have very limited apps and not much works besides YouTube.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    1. That's a weird one. But there are a lot of weird things about the bisonville site. Have you tried using a wired keyboard with that same computer to see if there is still a delay?

2. It depends on your TV brand I think. I have Samsung and they have very limited apps and not much works besides YouTube.
    Yes on wired keyboard. I have a Surface with docking station in can plugged wired KB into if I need to and I also plug in a large monitor, but the delay is on both Surface screen and larger monitor.

Vizio--does Appletv have google/search engine option?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Yes on wired keyboard. I have a Surface with docking station in can plugged wired KB into if I need to and I also plug in a large monitor, but the delay is on both Surface screen and larger monitor.

So if there is a delay on your wired keyboard too could it be the browser your using for bisonville?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    So if there is a delay on your wired keyboard too could it be the browser your using for bisonville?
    That makes sense. I'll switch browsers and see if that makes a difference, as I don't post as much because of it. But, then again, many here probably prefer I stay with current browser given that.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

That makes sense. I'll switch browsers and see if that makes a difference, as I don't post as much because of it. But, then again, many here probably prefer I stay with current browser given that.

When I used to go home often, my parents only had Internet Explorer. It had serious lag with BV. I'd switch to Chrome or Firefox.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    When I used to go home often, my parents only had Internet Explorer. It had serious lag with BV. I'd switch to Chrome or Firefox.
    Sounds good--thanks.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1190601]Yes on wired keyboard. I have a Surface with docking station in can plugged wired KB into if I need to and I also plug in a large monitor, but the delay is on both Surface screen and larger monitor.

Apple tv doesnt have a search engine. You can however use airplay on your iphone or ipad to send what you are seeing to your tv. I have done this with espn3 replays that are too old to show up on appletv or other things not found on atv
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

[QUOTE=StL Bison Fan;1190655]

Apple tv doesnt have a search engine. You can however use airplay on your iphone or ipad to send what you are seeing to your tv. I have done this with espn3 replays that are too old to show up on appletv or other things not found on atv
    Yep, I actually figured that out believe it or not. Thanks tho.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO