Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
Here's one... not so, ugh, juvenile... UNI lined up with 4 down linemen most the time (except maybe one drive), thought they were supposed to be a big 3-4 D. Were they game planning against our 3-4 game planning or where we misinformed all season long? Last year seems they had a bunch more "milling around" plays, but I do remember a 4 man front toward the end when they kept sacking the QB with the same stunt over and over again.
If you are a real Bison Fan like you say,You would know that UNI switched to a 4-3 this year and use's the 3-4 in some situations like the bison do. Yes,UNI are chippy. NDSU against UNI were a lil chippy. But for the most part the game WAS CLEAN!!!! These are GROWN MEN,that hate losing. I too would get chippy. But to say "DIRTY" heck NO,the "DIRT" left when Pat got suspended. That was Dirty by both teams in that one play for the most thing. Sure some calls against the Bison were WRONG very wrong,and some calls should have gone against UNI,but for the most thing it was a clean,hard fought game by both teams. But I too HATE FARLEY,He is a whinny Bitch!!!! If know dont believe me,RE-WATCH THE GAME............. http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthDakotaStBison1