Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mike Favor Halftime Interview

Default Re: Mike Favor Halftime Interview

I still remember that interview. You see guys from time to time who even though you've never met them, you instantly know they are a terrific leader. He was is one them for me.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 09-13-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    One of my favorite Mike Favor moments. It was at a game at old Dacotah Field, and I was sitting about 4 rows up behind the Bison bench. Late in the game and the Bison had a 2nd and 1, they go veer left and get stuffed. 3rd and 1 they go veer right and get stuffed. Now fourth and one and Mike turns to the sidelines and yells, "Rocky! Rocky! Up the Fucking middle!!" The Bison go for it on 4th and 1 with a straight dive up the middle and Mike drove his guy about 7 yrds off the line opening a huge hole.
    Freaking great story.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One of my favorite Mike Favor moments. It was at a game at old Dacotah Field, and I was sitting about 4 rows up behind the Bison bench. Late in the game and the Bison had a 2nd and 1, they go veer left and get stuffed. 3rd and 1 they go veer right and get stuffed. Now fourth and one and Mike turns to the sidelines and yells, "Rocky! Rocky! Up the Fucking middle!!" The Bison go for it on 4th and 1 with a straight dive up the middle and Mike drove his guy about 7 yrds off the line opening a huge hole.
    This would be amazing to bring up in conversation with Dr. Favor himself if you ever get that chance. Thanks for sharing.

That would have been fun to see.