Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best of the Red River Valley - 2011

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Best of the Red River Valley - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Mcdonalds the best drive thru???? Mexican Village the Best Mexican???? Speak Easy best of Moorhead????? Texas Roadhouse best Steak?????????!!!!!!!!!????????? King House Bufft the best Chinese?????

My god for terrible
    I am not hating on any of them but the Mcdonalds one. Why couldnt the people try to vote for something at least regional.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Mcdonalds the best drive thru???? Mexican Village the Best Mexican???? Speak Easy best of Moorhead????? Texas Roadhouse best Steak?????????!!!!!!!!!????????? King House Bufft the best Chinese?????

My god for terrible
    King House is the best Chinese buffet, not necessarily the best Chinese food in town though. The rest I agree are horrible choices.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    King House is the best Chinese buffet, not necessarily the best Chinese food in town though. The rest I agree are horrible choices.
    King House is the Fargo restaurant I miss the most. I've yet to find a Chinese place out here that I like as much as King House.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginsbach View Post
    King House is the Fargo restaurant I miss the most. I've yet to find a Chinese place out here that I like as much as King House.
    SnapDragon was the only decent Chinese in F-M, at least in my eyes. Otherwise, there were two types of food I avoided in F-M: Chinese and Seafood.

My mother used to work downtown at what is nowadays the Alerus building. A lot of her co-workers used to go to the King House for lunch. She could tell you some horror stories.

I used to run errands up to the Dive 95.9 studios, which is located right above the King House. The smell in that restaurant was never pleasing.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    SnapDragon was the only decent Chinese in F-M, at least in my eyes. Otherwise, there were two types of food I avoided in F-M: Chinese and Seafood.

My mother used to work downtown at what is nowadays the Alerus building. A lot of her co-workers used to go to the King House for lunch. She could tell you some horror stories.

I used to run errands up to the Dive 95.9 studios, which is located right above the King House. The smell in that restaurant was never pleasing.
    Snap Dragon has the best dinner buffet in town, no doubt in my mind. Full of chicken dishes, plus edible crab, etc. My mother and I always go there when we go out to eat, plus I don't really feel like I'm in a chinese restaurant, it's pretty clean lol

I always had heard King House was good, but my boss and I went there for lunch one day and I think I was able to eat like two things on the buffet. It was absolutely the worst buffet I've had in town.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.