Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Sports Block

Default Re: SDSU Sports Block

According to ESPN, its football coverage averages 5.6 million viewers per hour.

http://www.argusleader.com/viewart/2...llege-GameDay-

http://www.inforum.com/event/article...group/Opinion/

http://minnesota-scores.net/newsarti...3707&print=yes

Quote Originally Posted by The Sports Block View Post
    Where was that reported? According to this, http://sonofthebronx.blogspot.com/20...atings_20.html Gameday had 1.8 million viewers on Sept. 14. The week before also had 1.8 million viewers, so it looks like their viewership is pretty steady.

"Phenomenal in terms of viewers. ESPN, in a company release, said its college football coverage last Saturday averaged 5.6 million viewers per hour over 15 hours of coverage."

I assumed this means over the course of an entire Saturday, just not the 8-11 am block that Gameday is on. I find it funny that I present you with facts that show that Gameday has 1.8 million viewers their first two weeks this season and everybody gets mad. If you look at the link again, the only thing that received over 3.7 million viewers from Sept. 9-15 is the two Monday Night Football games. When it says 5.6 million viewers per hour over 15 hours, I think the are adding up all of the college football coverage and games on all of their networks to get that number. Gameday has 1.8 million viewers, not 5 million.

ESPN’s top college football overnight of the weekend (Sept. 9-15) was a 1.7 for Wisconsin/Arizona State, Sports Business Daily reported last Monday.

I find it funny that I present you with facts that show that Gameday has 1.8 million viewers their first two weeks this season and everybody gets mad.
    I find it funny that you keep posting here. Nobody cares about your sports block. Despite constant ridicule you keep coming back. Dedicated? Maybe. Observant and Perceptive? Not so much.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

"Phenomenal in terms of viewers. ESPN, in a company release, said its college football coverage last Saturday averaged 5.6 million viewers per hour over 15 hours of coverage."

I assumed this means over the course of an entire Saturday, just not the 8-11 am block that Gameday is on. I find it funny that I present you with facts that show that Gameday has 1.8 million viewers their first two weeks this season and everybody gets mad. If you look at the link again, the only thing that received over 3.7 million viewers from Sept. 9-15 is the two Monday Night Football games. When it says 5.6 million viewers per hour over 15 hours, I think the are adding up all of the college football coverage and games on all of their networks to get that number. Gameday has 1.8 million viewers, not 5 million.

ESPN’s top college football overnight of the weekend (Sept. 9-15) was a 1.7 for Wisconsin/Arizona State, Sports Business Daily reported last Monday.
    Let's get this boiled down to something we can all agree on. Our winning ways are showcased in front of millions of people. Your losses are showcased in front of millions of people. Any disagreements? Class dismissed.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Let's get this boiled down to something we can all agree on. Our winning ways are showcased in front of millions of people. Your losses are showcased in front of millions of people. Any disagreements? Class dismissed.
    Also, ask any fan of college sports who they recognize more or even at all??!

NDSU?

SoDak State? 0
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Present me with the facts that show the Michigan game drew 9-10 million fans like you stated. Only thing I see is 5.5M - still a great number no doubt. Get off your high horse and stop being hypocritical if you aren't going to produce facts yourself!

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2013...and-nit/#chart

Maybe if you'd discuss this type of relevant information on your show, the majority of your listeners would have these so-called facts*

*by majority of listeners, I mean 3-5 aka threeve

North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Present me with the facts that show the Michigan game drew 9-10 million fans like you stated. Only thing I see is 5.5M - still a great number no doubt. Get off your high horse and stop being hypocritical if you aren't going to produce facts yourself!

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2013...and-nit/#chart
    5.5 million seems to be the number. Decent. Thanks.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

5.5 million seems to be the number. Decent. Thanks.
    Shenanigans...go back to your 9-10 mil number...it sounds better and nobody gives a s*** over here anyway. Instant cred if you ask me.

Now, I have never actually stooped to listening to this hunting and fishing program, but I can't wait to see how they spin the NDSU domination.

Funniest part for me is when the guy who bet me about Zenner getting 100 yards rushing paid me, he stated, well the game was much close than the score. I immediately said, no, it was just the opposite; it was more lopsided than the score. He stated, well SDSU had the dropped passes. I responded, well NDSU had the botched snaps and a turnover. Further, did you forget that NDSU sat on the ball at the goal line so they would not run up the score? He stopped at that point.