Slightly off topic (and I brought this up 4-5 years ago and got WRECKED for it, but whatever, its the offseason), since the Students got decreased a section, they are now down to 6 sections instead of 7.......... They should move the Student section to the entire endzone!

I get the vibe that the student section is split into 3 levels- a social hierarchy if you will:
Royalty- The front sections of the 3-4 Sideline sections... This is the official student section, and if you're not down here well you may as well not show up.
Commoners- The unfortunate morons who don't REALLY care about the team, but still got to the game early enough to sit on the sideline.
Surfs- Idiots.. bafoons, dolts... Inbred fools who sit in the endzone. Endzone student section? Nope, never heard of em. They only exist to serve the members of the Royal Court who sit in the front sideline student section.

Obviously this is all exaggerated and silly, but I get the vibe that we have two student sections - the varsity and JV so-to-speak, instead of one unified "Student section". I am unaware of any student section that is split into two different parts (maybe someone can prove me wrong) but I think it would make more sense and be louder (100% of the volume travels down the field) and LOOK way cooler and more intimidating.

Thoughts?