Thread: Right Around the Corner!!!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Right Around the Corner!!!

So I know the entire FM area's focus is on the amazing football game that's going to be going down in the dome on Saturday, but can you believe that just 3 short days later is the first exhibition game for our hoops team. I for one am getting very antsy to see this team out on the court again and should be fun! It will be a good time watching Tray go dunk city on lesser competition for a couple games. November 1st can't come soon enough!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Right Around the Corner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    So I know the entire FM area's focus is on the amazing football game that's going to be going down in the dome on Saturday, but can you believe that just 3 short days later is the first exhibition game for our hoops team. I for one am getting very antsy to see this team out on the court again and should be fun! It will be a good time watching Tray go dunk city on lesser competition for a couple games. November 1st can't come soon enough!
    I am very excited about the impending start of hoops season! The guys have been working extremely hard and there is much to be excited about. We are definitely going to be seeing improvements in athleticism and depth at all positions. We've got a group of guys who can potentially be very disruptive on the defensive end--which should really help our transition offense.

I am looking forward to the exhibition games. Both of MSU-Moorhead's assistants (former NDSU Director of Basketball Operations Danny Weisse and former player Josh Vaughan) have Bison roots, and the Dragons are really improving their program under Chad Walthall. Then a few days later, Freddy Coleman will be crossing the river as a new assistant coach with Concordia. Should be fun!

Go Bison!!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden