Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NDSU v UNI on TV?

Default Re: NDSU v UNI on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Yes I just got it. I go to all the games but I figure FCS playoffs will be on it. I know it will be gone here if dtv doesn't come to agreement but it will give me something to bitch about next time I call them if its gone. Some folks say its better than fsn north. This confirms its not. FSNN is actually a real channel with regular content, shows and regional content. Not just random games.
    Last year the playoffs were mostly on ESPN3
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    If I am remembering correctly from last year, I think ESPN has exclusive rights to everything from the quarterfinals on. Or is it the whole playoffs? They rebroadcast them on the North Dakota NBC stations, but I'm pretty sure that the Eastern Washington game was an ESPN production. I do not remember who put together the Montana St game.

One comment also on the Fox College Sports channels. I have Midco cable in Mandan, and those 3 channels have sports throughout the whole day, like a regular channel. They aren't treated like an overflow channel for us.

hey is the NBC thing in ND confirmed? I don't think I get Fox College Sports on basic Midco cable... or am i an idiot?
    Oops! I'm an idiot, found it in gobison. sorry folks,...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering Herd View Post
    hey is the NBC thing in ND confirmed? I don't think I get Fox College Sports on basic Midco cable... or am i an idiot?
    Oops! I'm an idiot, found it in gobison. sorry folks,...
    That's not very nice of gobison.com to publish that you are an idiot...

I think that may be slander. CAS?????
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

The MSU and EWU games were available on DirecTV. I know because we recorded them even though we attended both games. I'm thinking the MSU game was on the Altitude network and the semifinal might have been on ESPN2 or ESPNU

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It's OK to not be OK.

The game is on the DirecTV guide that shows up on my DVR as an upcoming recording since I have it set to pick up any program in the sports category that contains North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Ok so the game is on channel 617 says there is no programming. All it shows is a Directv logo with tba or upcoming . The next broadcast is thursday at 830. Seattle @ Arizona. Is this a channel has regular programming ? It says alternate but all the FCS has TBA. I know its National but its basically a glorified pay per view channel. No sports programs. No syndicated shows. No wonder they can't come to an agreement. I see wcha hockey, Wagner football. Its just a random group of unknown teams. Am I wrong?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The game is on the DirecTV guide that shows up on my DVR as an upcoming recording since I have it set to pick up any program in the sports category that contains North Dakota State
    Or just scroll ahead to saturday at that time and the game slot will be there for you to DVR.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club